Fargo Results

deadlift

As an east TN and Georgia wrestling fan, always interesting to see who the red team annually pulls in from others. Though a powerful lobby, rumors circulating make it more probable this wrestler will be work the clock during matches.

Help me here, are you saying that rumors determine eligibility?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone seems to want to beat around the bush... I'll just come out and say it... It is real simple, Garrett everyone wants to know one thing: Assuming Robinson is transferring to Baylor, will he be eligible for competition next year? And yes, I am gearing this question towards you because you are the brain of this board! Love ya buddy LOL!

It is not that I am being evasive on this issue. The answer is that, per my interpretation of the handbook, there are a few people who will have decisions to make that will affect his eligibility. Being as that I am not one of those individuals my thoughts don't really matter.

Sir Ghouse what school did you attend? I have to ask because you seemed to be the most interesting man on the Tennessee wrestling world.

I love the interest in my background, i could attach my professional CV if it would help answer your questions quicker: St. Benedict at Auburndale.

• 3 weeks later...