Cornersville VS Moore Co.

hammerhound

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this isn't same ole Cornersville. Heard they had 3 TOs in 1st half but beat MC 30-13 in second half. Region 6 gonna be very interesting.

Yeah I think it will be a crazy year for R6 cornersville had every chance to win that game but fell short. They need to realize its a 4 quarter game not just 2. But hey first game of the year they showed promise, will see what the rest off the season holds

Hoping so but you never know. How do you think they will match up against perry co next week? I havent Hurd much bout pc

Think PC took it on the chin pretty hard tonite. If the dogs play like they did in second they should have a chance to win. I saw MC last week and thot they were a good team. Evidently there is no quit in that Cville bunch.

Everything that could go wrong went wrong for Cornersville in the first half. Got to eliminate the turnovers and blown assignments on defense. I think Cornersville came in with a great game plan. I was really impressed with the run game. Running backs really ran the ball hard tonight. Very fustrating to watch in the first half, because scheme wise they were ready for whatever MC was going to throw at them. The game really should not have been close at all. Cornersville should have won hands down if they don't give up the big plays and turnovers. Thats why you play the game. Dawgs keep your heads up and work hard toward next week.thumb[1].gif

Everything that could go wrong went wrong for Cornersville in the first half. Got to eliminate the turnovers and blown assignments on defense. I think Cornersville came in with a great game plan. I was really impressed with the run game.

Running backs really ran the ball hard tonight. Very fustrating to watch in the first half, because scheme wise they were ready for whatever MC was going to throw at them. The game really should not have been close at all. Cornersville should have won hands down if they don't give up the big plays and turnovers. Thats why you play the game. Dawgs keep your heads up and work hard toward next week.thumb[1].gif

Well said