Northwest High to win the Regional (3A)

crossup

The Northwest High break-down, and the reason I believe Norhtwest will flat out win the Regional Championship......... Lets start at the PG Kevin Townley who grow about 4in from last year. I can tell you this, all fast-breaks will end in a dunk, all the starter can Jump out the GYM.

Kevin Townley a Floor General lightning fast. probably has one of the best cross-overs in the State, and can shoot from deep consistantly..That will help Thomas Haynes BIG Time.. I can recall at the Austin Peay Camp where Mr. Townley crushed Tre Trotter for 20 points and 10 assist and the Rossview Coach started guarding him with a 6'4" Forward to slow him down. (Hey do the math.)Kevin will play the game hard & consistantly

Thomas Haynes 6'4" will show why he's on everybodies first team as he kills smaller guards in the in-side, and he won't have to worry about being the primary scorer. Thomas has worked very hard over the Summer. Outside & Inside most def a D1 pospect.. Mr. Haynes can finally work out the Gym smiling, You know like Ashley did last year.

Will Newell (6'5") is the third best leaper in Clarksville, other then (Antwan Harris & Quinton Partee) This year Will worked the weights hard..Now has confidence that he lacked last year. Thanks Coach Charles (Clarksville Magic) Please if your under 6'2" get out his way when he come through the lane you might get dunked on...I'm serious

Quiton Partee. Can simply jump out of the Gym, hey he lost a little confidence last year, but the Floor General has reunited with Partee.. (I Hope you didn't forget their Freshman year) Moms don't let your kids play for Coach Artist. Hey Its going to-be hard to get rebounds. Oh-Yeah he will dunk on you right under the rim. Ask Rossview

Jarrett Toller 6'7" Center played a little last year and said coach are we going to win any-more games?? Jarrett is ready this year. I don't know a lot about Jarrett, but I heard he's a big man that can run the floor..and has pretty good Hops, heck he's 6'7"

That bench is strong watch out for Rocelle Martin 6th man, instant offense...

Hey I can't lie I like their chances even with Coach Ross at the helm.. Maybe he'll get a new chair this year..

I've never seen Coach Ross so Happy!!!!!???????

Well I heard their going to be in the Oakland Classic 29-30 Nov that should be their first test. Stratford, Maplewood, Oakland. Bring your camera's and your pen & pad. You'll see what Crossup talking about...

Next I'll break down Kenwood, who has a Great Coaching Staff

Hey man, I came to that game during the summer with Northwest and Rossview..I dont remember 20 pts and 10 assist from Kevin. Although he did stick it to the Rossview Backcourt. Tre isnt a very good on ball defender and Kevin took advantage of that. I think that Rossview and Northwest will be the premier game this year. Will Newell has improved and that is really scary.

Like I've said all along, this Northwest team is realy dangerous, even though they have great leaders in Townley and Haynes...I dont think they can overcome the fact they dont have strog coaching. But they are talented enough to win the region, you never can tell once you get to the Regional tournament...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!