Sullivan North vs Eastside VA.

I need to clarify things that got out of hand yesterday. I was not putting North down on here but merely giving an opinion of what could be the problem. North has more talent than they've had in years. I wish them all the best and hope they have a great season and would love to see them win it all. Anyone can look at my past posts and i've always said i pull for all the local schools but am apauled by other fans who can't stand DB and that's ok because they can think what they want. I was not eluding to the fact that any players were ball hogs and not giving the ball when they should as i understand people have been saying about a player. I was not at the game and did'nt know people were saying these things. All i was saying is that they have many weapons. Heck, there aint enough balls to go around at DB either. Many good athletes. So, sorry if someone got there feelings hurt but i was not singling them out. No need to get aggravated to the point of fighting but then again i don't back down from anyone. I just had to stand my ground. And, the comment about running into Alcoa, believe it or not, they have and probably always will be awesome. And no, you probably will not beat them just like we would have to have a perfect game against Maryville to ever beat them and have them play there worst game. It's just facts. We lack the players,coaches and youth program quality to ever get expect to win on that level. Lastly, i hope our brothers to the North win it all as well as DB bring home a championship. So, lets talk some football and stop all the stupid stuff before we get kicked off this sight and then we can't talk about the game we love so much. Football rules!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!

I going to say the Sullivan North should handle the good ole boys from Coeburn/St. Paul with ease. Neither of those 2 schools had a very good football program, Coeburn was ok every once in a while, but usually they both were a 2-8 kinda teams. And it appears that the Raiders victory last week against Volunteer was a good win, especially since the Falcons whipped the Sullivan East Patriots last night.

I am pulling for the Golden Raiders...my wife is a grad ('85) and I have other ties there. My youngest son played with this years Senior leaders when he was 12...in the Lynn Garden Summer Football League....played for the Dolphins with those boys when they were 10. By the way, that is the best youth Football Program in Kingsport, the Boys Club is not close to as well run, organized and can't compare to the number of good young players that come thru there.

SULLIVAN NORTH 44

EASTSIDE, VA 12

Go Raiders

The Spartans have two speedbacks but could not get them outside on the Raiders, North did not run the option much in the 1st but with 2 fumbles inside the 10 the 7 to 0 lead at the half was still a little bitter sweet. Raiders came out in the 3rd and went more option and eastside had no clue how to stop it, D stepped up again this week, 4th quarter was about all second team, #2 #1s little brother got his first Fridaynight TD congrats to him, Eastside played a tough hard hitting game and are a much evolved team from last year

32 6 North Go Raiders