Soddy Daisy @ Red Bank

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of 2 Things, either BAYLOR is Really Good or Red Bank is Down this year.

I Thing the Boys on the Mountain Lost some good players to graduation. But how bout the Owls spanking EH...........

Looks like Baylor is really good. Red Bank will have a shot at winning their district. EH vs Red Bank should be for the district title. Signal may be down but they will still win their district. I just hope Soddy doesnt have a hangover from the big win and can come out fired up for Bradley. Also I didnt mean anything negative towards Red Bank with my last post just tired of all the negative comments toward Soddy. The players and coaches all work hard and deserve a little more respect. Go Trojans!!!

Good win for Soddy. The sweetest victories are the ones that people don't think you are suppose to win.

Nothing much more true that. I listened to Sport Talk Friday when they were going over their picks for the nights matchups. When Dr. B picked Soddy , ( probably more so as to create a stir) Cowboy Joe just burst into laughter that carried on for almost 20 seconds or so. Not ashamed to admit it kind'a hurt the pride a little, but as they say those that laugh last..........