Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, but, brokeback. You know so much about the story go ahead and enlighten us!!!!popcorneater.gif

Out of respect for certain people, I'll stand by their wishes and stay mum. However, it's a shame what has been done. The only people that will suffer (and I use the term suffer very lightly) will be the next bunch of coaches at Giles Co. O'Connor will ride off into the sunset in December after the woe is me, I'm the victim act, and the only people affected will be the players, new coaches and program. Meanwhile, OC will be down in Alabama telling stories about how he pulled one over on the dumb folks of stanklaski. Fat Joe will be sitting nearby on his stool saying, you right brother, you right. On a brighter note, I heard Beddingfield got a new boyfriend, congrats big guy!!!!!

We been hearing that gonna leave crap since before his first team took the field. Fact is I think he likes it here, he has a ton of supporters and knee deep in talent. MC is on their 4th coach since OC has been here.....soon to be 5....your current coach is only loved by his competition.

Why don't you try talkin a little football ........just try.....you can learn.

Out of respect for certain people, I'll stand by their wishes and stay mum. However, it's a shame what has been done. The only people that will suffer (and I use the term suffer very lightly) will be the next bunch of coaches at Giles Co. O'Connor will ride off into the sunset in December after the woe is me, I'm the victim act, and the only people affected will be the players, new coaches and program. Meanwhile, OC will be down in Alabama telling stories about how he pulled one over on the dumb folks of stanklaski. Fat Joe will be sitting nearby on his stool saying, you right brother, you right. On a brighter note, I heard Beddingfield got a new boyfriend, congrats big guy!!!!!

With all the help he's given you and you dog him out. Showing some true colors there huh? You are under the bus. Thrown there by the certain people you respect and still you don't even know it. They sold you out .....thumb[1].gif

With all the help he's given you and you dog him out. Showing some true colors there huh? You are under the bus. Thrown there by the certain

people you respect and still you don't even know

it. They sold you out

.....thumb[1].gif

Yet I'm still not THAT guy coach, I keep telling ya, but you're not listening. Nobody threw ME under any bus!!!! Funny how you never say anything about OC (you) leaving......because you know you are! ;)

Let's get back to the game guys. The Marshall players have worked hard this week and will be ready come tomorrow night. They really think they can play with these guys. All I want is for my Tigers to go out there and play to their full potential and the rest will pan itself out. Im still not fully sold on the coaching schemes they throw out at times but if your MC I'm down with it. I talked with a senior on this team today and he said this is the biggest game he has ever played in. There has been trash talk by us all, but ultimately the players will decide the outcome. He talked alot about how good #15 for Giles is. I told him that the most physical team will when this game, so bring the wood. Giles Co. hasnt been hit this year and I hope like crap the Tigers will be the first to do so. I have to come all the way back to Smyrna and work after the game so MC better make my drive back good. Culleoka

We been hearing that gonna leave crap since before his first team took the field. Fact is I think he likes it here, he has a ton of supporters and knee deep in talent. MC is on their 4th coach since OC has been here.....soon to be 5....your

current coach is only loved by his competition.

Why don't you try talkin a little football ........just try.....you can learn.

Rock, buddy, I know the O'Connor-aide is good, but he took a job two years ago and came back, and then applied for a few more this past summer but didn't get them. These are FACTS, please get your head out of his butt and join us here in the real world, please, before it's too late!!!!!!!

Let's get back to the game guys. The Marshall players have worked hard this week and will be ready come tomorrow night. They really think they can play with these guys. All I want is for my Tigers to go out there and play to their full potential and the rest will pan itself out. Im still not fully sold on the coaching schemes they throw out at times but if your MC I'm down with it. I talked with a senior on this team today and he said this is the biggest game he has ever played in. There has been trash talk by us all, but ultimately the players will decide the outcome. He talked alot about how good #15 for Giles is. I told him that the most physical team will when this game, so bring the wood. Giles Co. hasnt been hit this year and I hope like crap the Tigers will be the first to do so. I have to come all the way back to Smyrna and work after the game so MC better make my drive back good. Culleoka

Nice to see a true supporter. Tell them to strap it up. Giles has been hit. Giles will deliver. Ask Russellville or Greeneville. And trust me your not in that league. Marshall has some great playmakers for sure. The question is how will the coaches use them? ph34r.png

Rock, buddy, I know the O'Connor-aide is good, but he took a job two years ago and came back, and then applied for a few more this past summer but didn't get them. These are FACTS, please get your head out of his butt and join us here in the real world, please, before it's too late!!!!!!!

You have a way with saying certain things are gonna happen that never do, your worthless.