What is the problem at Lincoln County?

smokingeagle

I started following LC 20 years ago when I started dating a girl from there (who is now my wife of 18 years) when i first started watchin them it was fun when you went to the games it was an awsome football atmosphere now afterlast night i am debating wether or not to go back and yes i have season tickets i have for years i mean first off fans sat in the stands and seemed to be more concerned about visiting with each other than rooting for the team second the band hardly ever plays any motivational music third the cheerleaders only recognize certain areas of fans almost completely ignoring season ticket holders i know it is petty but i am speaking of when we did score and they threw the little balls (and no i am not whinning cause i didnt get one actually have several from years past) and laast but not least or coaching staff is a bunch of idiots .......i mean how long does it take to quit kicking the ball to the boy who keeps returning it for a td or at least very deep into your territory i guess after they get 2 touchdowns as a result from what i saw the players were trying ...... i just really beleive they need better support ( fans and fellow this is you) and students (band this means you) and definetly they are in need of better direction land leadership (coaches this is you).

Guess weincluding me just kinda got used to being the powerhouse everyone calls us and just expect the wins . And compain when they dont come. Yes i am ranting but not about the losses just what seems to be the lack of support. Guess i am done venting now was just wondering does any one agree.

as for the players i think you guys are trying and hope it gets better for yall

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to be some issues at my beloved alma mater. I believe it starts with the coaching staff. I don't believe they are coaching to lose but they don't appear to be making adjustment during the game. You need to be willing to make adjustments. If it isn't working then try something different. You cannot run the ball against 9 men in the box. You dont try and throw the ball down field everytime. You need to throw slants and high percentage passes. This will move the ball and build confidence in your young QB.

I believe the new city school has hurt our team also. I believe it will be a short term problem but it has definitely had an impact this year. I believe you're right. We have been spoiled. We had a long run and established ourselves as a powerhouse. We expect to win and win often. I believe we will get there once again. It will take some time and hard work but we will return to the glory days.

I will continue to buy my season tickets and support these young men.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

I started following LC 20 years ago when I started dating a girl from there (who is now my wife of 18 years) when i first started watchin them it was fun when you went to the games it was an awsome football atmosphere now afterlast night i am debating wether or not to go back and yes i have season tickets i have for years i mean first off fans sat in the stands and seemed to be more concerned about visiting with each other than rooting for the team second the band hardly ever plays any motivational music third the cheerleaders only recognize certain areas of fans almost completely ignoring season ticket holders i know it is petty but i am speaking of when we did score and they threw the little balls (and no i am not whinning cause i didnt get one actually have several from years past) and laast but not least or coaching staff is a bunch of idiots .......i mean how long does it take to quit kicking the ball to the boy who keeps returning it for a td or at least very deep into your territory i guess after they get 2 touchdowns as a result from what i saw the players were trying ...... i just really beleive they need better support ( fans and fellow this is you) and students (band this means you) and definetly they are in need of better direction land leadership (coaches this is you).

Guess weincluding me just kinda got used to being the powerhouse everyone calls us and just expect the wins . And compain when they dont come. Yes i am ranting but not about the losses just what seems to be the lack of support. Guess i am done venting now was just wondering does any one agree.

as for the players i think you guys are trying and hope it gets better for yall

I seen the same thing at Marshall. From a fan's perspective it seemed Thomas had no discipline or structure. It was as if he was just "wingin' it". He left MC in a mess. Looks like he is going to do the same to you all.

Sisk is defensive co-ordinator. Don Thomas is a very good head coach, and they have an excellent staff which most coached with or played for Louis Thompson. So, get your head out of your a-- and either support them or take your red-neck back up in the hills and smoke some more. They will be just fine.

dc gives up 40 pts a game, Thomas only wins when he has NFL talent - no discipline or plan of action. The staff is stuck on '93... And I guess all the kids that quit or transferred need to get on back up in the hills, go falcons

Keep coming with it "Bob"...

Sisk is defensive co-ordinator. Don Thomas is a very good head coach, and they have an excellent staff which most coached with or played for Louis Thompson. So, get your head out of your a-- and either support them or take your red-neck back up in the hills and smoke some more. They will be just fine.

yeah sure lets give up 40 points a game, kick the ball to the kid who is returning it 60 or more yards EVERY TIME he touched the bal on punts and kick offs , then maybe we can go see santa claus and then follow the yellow brck road to the land of oz cause if you beleive that crap you obviously will beleive anything just cause you played with or coached with someone dosent mean that means you are bound for glory and i do support the kids but beleive we could obviously do alot better ............(coaching that is ) Edited by smokingeagle