Friendship Christian vs Jackson County

TNHSfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Enough for FC to lay a "MERCY RULE" in 2 wks vs TC. And I wouldn't call 28-21 "a tail whooping". 42-7 definitely a tail whooping though last week. Had to sting those jackets!!

Yes...but all we got to do is take out ya'lls qb and ya'll are through. Gorgonsville proved it. hungry.gif Tell him to put extra padding in his chinstrap. And pump up the air in his helmet. Better tell Mcneal to have the fences padded too. popcorneater.gif

He only threw it 11 times lol 185 on 11 passes isn't bad. If we went 5 wide and threw it 80% of the time then he could clearly throw for 400-500 a game in my opinion. Also it's hard to rack up yards when you only play half the game. He also had 100 rushing yards, so almost 300 yards in one half isn't too bad

Edited by CommanderMan

He only threw it 11 times lol 185 on 11 passes isn't bad. If we went 5 wide and threw it 80% of the time then he could clearly throw for 400-500 a game in my opinion. Also it's hard to rack up yards when you only play half the game. He also had 100 rushing yards, so almost 300 yards in one half isn't too bad

Exactly IF they went 5 wide... they did not. easy to say it would happen when they never do it.