Franklin~vs~Hillsboro aka Clayton-vs-Webb

Defensedakey

The crowd was great. The atmosphere was great. Both teams competed. And DW showed me why he was hired. FHS could have folded the tents in the 4th quarter but they didn't. A reflection on the coach and what he is trying to instill in these young men. FHS is moving on and there are better days in store.

I am glad I was proven wrong. Congratulations to Coach Webb and best of luck to Coach Clayton.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am invited to get off the FHS train. So, I will find another train to hop on out here in the county.

Good luck to the Rebels. I got a feelin they are really gonna need it. And I got a feelin that Clayton will do just fine where he ends up.

Adios FHS.

I found this quote from one of your old posts (one of your first). For someone that is saying goodbye to FHS you sure know a lot about everygame that FHS has played. Hop off or get on and quit causing so much trouble.

Boy! You have some time on your hands to research all my posts. I am really flattered. I hopped off the FHS bandwagon back then when I decided the wagon wasn't big enough to have adult criticism of the program. That ole love it or leave it philosophy does not sit well with me. What have I said here in this thread that has caused "so much trouble"? I compliment our team for playing well, taking advantage of mistakes, not giving up. You are starting to sound like a momma who doesn't want ANY criticism constructive even bout her lil boy. Got news, it doesn't work that way in this country. And, I suspect you will be leavin Williamson County and Franklin long before I do. My roots are deep here, way before the mass migration to our fine county.

Both teams aren't good. Centennial killed Franklin. And we killed centennial. So when that game comes around what do people think about that one it's Indys last game. Student section will be packed. And also we play Hillsboro for homecoming next week that ones much closer so anyone with thoughts on those. I have a feeling this games goin to be a game full of stupid mistakes on both sides I'll put Franklin up by field goal

Both teams aren't good. Centennial killed Franklin. And we killed centennial. So when that game comes around what do people think about that one it's Indys last game. Student section will be packed. And also we play Hillsboro for homecoming next week that ones much closer so anyone with thoughts on those. I have a feeling this games goin to be a game full of stupid mistakes on both sides I'll put Franklin up by field goal

Thank goodness Indy will have a packed student section. I'm sure that makes it a lock for Indy to win. Its a good thing you are already talking about the fhs/indy game when its a month away, and its funny how you think its your last game. According to your website and schedule, you play Siegel and Ravenwood after the Franklin game. You would think such a great student section would know that, or maybe you think your season will be over by that time anyway.

Haha you think one person thinks our season would be over. I brought that up because we are rivals with them ( fun fact ) and I'm sorry if you don't enjoy my posts there's a thing you can do though. Keep scrolling instead of commenting with things that are made to make you look better or whatever you are attempting to accomplish in this.

Haha you think one person thinks our season would be over. I brought that up because we are rivals with them ( fun fact ) and I'm sorry if you don't enjoy my posts there's a thing you can do though. Keep scrolling instead of commenting with things that are made to make you look better or whatever you are attempting to accomplish in this.

Indy is not a real rival with Franklin. Brentwood is the long term rival of Franklin with Centennial being the little brother rival who beat up on big brother this year.