Huntingdon @ West Carroll

@38320

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the class 1A Huntingdon and West Carroll may be the best in the west right now but it ain't over 'till it's over. Knowing what I know, South Pitt and Gordonsville will be forces to be dealt with in the long run. UC still has to be quieted and a couple of others are lurking in the wings waiting for someone to stumble a little bit.

In the class 1A Huntingdon and West Carroll may be the best in the west right now but it ain't over 'till it's over. Knowing what I know, South Pitt and Gordonsville will be forces to be dealt with in the long run. UC still has to be quieted and a couple of others are lurking in the wings waiting for someone to stumble a little bit.

Kinda hard to quiet Swo he makes more ruckus than I do lol. I agree the east is looking goodthe way things have been going in the west but like you said it isnt over till its over. Lake County kept up with Trenton and they have fixed problems with center so dont mark them off yet. Huntingdon will bounce back. These tough teams we got will help us fix all the problems we have, but we might be away games mostly now lol.

Kinda hard to quiet Swo he makes more ruckus than I do lol. I agree the east is looking goodthe way things have been going in the west but like you said it isnt over till its over. Lake County kept up with Trenton and they have fixed problems with center so dont mark them off yet. Huntingdon will bounce back. These tough teams we got will help us fix all the problems we have, but we might be away games mostly now lol.

Come on Kermit What do you mean I cause a ruckus? I just stick up for my boys thats all. I just happen to stick up for them all the time.

Warbritton is now second in the entire state in rushing behind top prospect Jalen Hurd. WC doesn't stand a snowball's chance with him on the field. He's a born leader. Just refuses to quit on every single down. Also, Bush is tied for first in sacks. The Mustangs are making some noise. If it flies, it dies! Watch out!

Why is everyone counting out the West now that WC beat Huntington?? If anything it shows we have another real contender to take it to the east. We have the hardest most competitive district in the state. We have four great teams counting UC.. Peabody and LC are making noise.. gordonsville and SP usually have very little competition and.aren't battle tested like us.. I believe any one of WC, Huntington or UC has a good chance of going to cookeville and winning

I seen lots of people with West Carroll shirts when I went to Walmart earlier, showing their pride, wish Vols wouldve beat Florida last night then there would be a lot of orange shirts as well you would think it was the 3rd saturday in october lol. I heard Swenson was embarassed and didnt go to the 5th quarter friday night from a kid, I didnt even know they had 5th quarter at away games. Swenson should have been a better sport though disappointed if that was true. He did get outcoached so he should be a little embarassed but the community respects him so it dont look good if that is true.

Why is everyone counting out the West now that WC beat Huntington?? If anything it shows we have another real contender to take it to the east. We have the hardest most competitive district in the state. We have four great teams counting UC.. Peabody and LC are making noise.. gordonsville and SP usually have very little competition and.aren't battle tested like us.. I believe any one of WC, Huntington or UC has a good chance of going to cookeville and winning

You know ...you put a very nice spin on our district or region You may be onto whats is actually going to happen I dont concern myself with what the east says . They are always gonna be arrogant and cocky. But I agree with everything you just said .Nice post.