W.Central at in town rival Lebanon

Goinham

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roundtree does not get to show off his talents against poor teams. They stick to the ground game. Expect 8 running backs to touch the ball and possibly score and only a few pases in the first half and. No passing in the second. I expect a lot more throwing next wk against an undefeated centenial team. One of those teams will be getting their first loss

Come on Coach,at least give us some great highlights to watch.Its exciting to see these boys using their talents,especially the ones with Smith County roots.Go Roundtree and Angel!

Hahaha! When the Kitties roll into Lebanon on Friday, the Blue Devils are going to shock the world with an upset. Yes folks, you heard it here first. Lebanon beats Wilson Central on Friday! The Kitties will be overlooking the Blue Devils, and the old ball coach (Lebanon's OC) will have more than a few tricks up his sleeves come Friday. On the defensive side, Crutchfield is back this week and shuts down the Central run game to one side.

So my prediction: Lebanon 26, Wilson Central 20. Crane gets much needed 1st win of season.

Here kitty, kitty............Here kitty, kitty........

We shockin' the world on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BDPinYoFace

Hahaha! When the Kitties roll into Lebanon on Friday, the Blue Devils are going to shock the world with an upset. Yes folks, you heard it here first. Lebanon beats Wilson Central on Friday! The Kitties will be overlooking the Blue Devils, and the old ball coach (Lebanon's OC) will have more than a few tricks up his sleeves come Friday. On the defensive side, Crutchfield is back this week and shuts down the Central run game to one side.

So my prediction: Lebanon 26, Wilson Central 20. Crane gets much needed 1st win of season.

Here kitty, kitty............Here kitty, kitty........

We shockin' the world on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha. Wow, that gave me a good laugh. So, we'll see you this weekend at Zanies, right BDPinYoFace?

Commanderman, you are right in that Central is not as good as advertised. That's why I am saying that Lebanon shocks the world on Friday! It's coming! The Kitties have no idea of what they are walking into. Blue Devils by 6!

In all seriousness, what's your logic behind this? I'd like to hear why you think a team (Lebanon) who has scored 6 points total before scoring 21 (and losing) to a then 0-3 (now 1-3) Glencliff team is going to beat a team in Wilson Central that has scored 151 points in that same timespan?

Wilson Central can run and pass the ball effectively, score points, and win games. Lebanon can't even beat a winless team right now. Your thoughts?

Commanderman, you are right in that Central is not as good as advertised. That's why I am saying that Lebanon shocks the world on Friday! It's coming! The Kitties have no idea of what they are walking into. Blue Devils by 6!

First of all,Wilson Central Wildcats,not Kitties.Second,We do not advertise.We go out and play hard every play of every game.Lebanon is having a tough season,they have a young team.No one understands that more than Wilson Central who had a huge amount of sophomore starters last year.You should watch your talk or Coach Dedman may not be merciful.

Well, kill me a kitty and name him kat chow. You almighty football gods think because you have a little success over in the glade that you are better than us. I wish I could be at the game and watch the Devils forkem write between the ears. I don't care who the coach is, but once a Blue Devil always a Blue Devil. Gladeville Central has never been good and I hope L-town starts a new streak with a billion wins. Meet them at the Fork--BDP

Forkim high/Forkem low

thtruth is straight up speaking the truth. The Blue Devils can't wait for Kitty meat. And yes, they are the kitties until they prove otherwise which they won't. It's going to be turnt up in the Cedar City come Friday. We've had a great week of practice so far, and we about to prove all the doubters wrong.

Here kitty, kitty...............Here kitty, kitty.......................

Shockin the world!!!!!!

thtruth is straight up speaking the truth. The Blue Devils can't wait for Kitty meat. And yes, they are the kitties until they prove otherwise which they won't. It's going to be turnt up in the Cedar City come Friday. We've had a great week of practice so far, and we about to prove all the doubters wrong.

Here kitty, kitty...............Here kitty, kitty.......................

Shockin the world!!!!!!

Obviously you have been drinking pretty heavy and I just dont like to argue.Tried to be as nice as possible but now I really hope Coach Dedman turns it up.Have a good day.