W.Central at in town rival Lebanon

Goinham

Hahaha! When the Kitties roll into Lebanon on Friday, the Blue Devils are going to shock the world with an upset. Yes folks, you heard it here first. Lebanon beats Wilson Central on Friday! The Kitties will be overlooking the Blue Devils, and the old ball coach (Lebanon's OC) will have more than a few tricks up his sleeves come Friday. On the defensive side, Crutchfield is back this week and shuts down the Central run game to one side.

So my prediction: Lebanon 26, Wilson Central 20. Crane gets much needed 1st win of season.

Here kitty, kitty............Here kitty, kitty........

We shockin' the world on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he played last week

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Coach,at least give us some great highlights to watch.Its exciting to see these boys using their talents,especially the ones with Smith County roots.Go Roundtree and Angel!

Good luck to yal smith co! Angel may be taking a break this weak and resting up his ankle. Twisted it up on his TD last week and is real swollen. Also, rather we are "Kitties" or a wildcat. Who gives a sh*!. We are going to the playoffs and the devils are just a small stepping stone to get there. Can't wait too see those points on their new scoreboard. Wilson co. may just give that jumbotron over to a team that can score like MJ or WC.

Small stepping stone? When you lose to your in county rival who is 0-4 causing your season to collapse, you won't think it's too small then. I've seen Central on film, and they are not as good as advertised like the gentleman said earlier. We show the world on Friday. You can believe me or not, but the Blue Devils come out with the unexpected victory. We shocking the world!

Saturday's morning headline: Blue Devils shatter Central's Dream Season

Kitty meat! Here kitty, kitty..........Here kitty, kitty..............

Aww, two days away from this in county rival game. Shock the world, the state, county, or city I do not see happening. Unless Central lays an egg. This game should be good for the first couple of minutes, until the flood gates open. Get out your boots and mops a lot of mop up time will be played. popcorneater.gif

Edited by madgraypainterreturns

Aww, two days away from this in county rival game. Shock the world, the state, county, or city I do not see happening. Unless Central lays an egg. This game should be good for the first couple of minutes, until the flood gates open. Get out your boots and mops a lot of mop up time ill be played. popcorneater.gif

I'd put money on the clock running continuous in the second half, if not earlier.

Go ahead and book this! Central is going to lay an egg because they have the attitude about us as many of you. Once they come over to Lebanon expecting a cake walk, we will hit them in the mouth and by the time they recover, it will be too late. Devils win a thriller and SHOCK THE WORLD!!!

Here kitty, kitty................Here kitty, kitty.......................

We ready!!!!!

I love rivalry games cause it brings out the crazies cheering for their team. I am sure that Coach Crane at Lebanon is preparing his players for Friday night, just as coach Dedman is. The fact that one team is 4-0 and the other is 0-4 is what makes this game so much fun to talk about. It would be a shock if Lebanon pulled off an upset, it would also be a shock if Central ran the score up on Lebanon intentionally. Lebanon does have a young team and Central has been there before. To say that Wilson Central has never been good is just plain ignorant. As I recall WC has made the playoffs on a couple of different occasions in the past and have had several very good players go on to play on Saturdays in college. For a school that is only 11 years old thats pretty good. Lebanon has had its share of success in the past as well, the 60's and the late 80's early 90's. Unfortunately for Lebanon most of the talk is about how much boosters and old players don't like the HC. It took Dedman and his coaching staff three years to get the program moving in the direction its in currently so how about you get behind the HC or just get the heck out of his way and let the man do the job he was hired to do. I remember all the saturday morning arm chair daddy's and mommies over at WC when Aric was the head coach and how some of them chirped the last two years as Dedman was trying to build this program and instill some new traditions and new attitudes. Maybe if you would remember this is a game being played by 14-18 year olds and teach them to respect what the coaches are trying to do your young players wil develop the right attitude. I hope Coach Crane finds success at Lebanon and wins some games just not this Friday night when he faces the Wildcats/Kitties. I don't mind the haters calling us Kitties gladefan they look so sweet and innocent from a distance but just ask the first four opponents we have played this year these Kitties have claws and aren't afraid to use them. Bring on the BDP pride the new jumbo tron and all the hype cause at 7:00pm friday night all the talking by us talking heads will be over and the boys will settle this one between the lines. I for one can't wait!!!!!!!!

I love rivalry games cause it brings out the crazies cheering for their team. I am sure that Coach Crane at Lebanon is preparing his players for Friday night, just as coach Dedman is. The fact that one team is 4-0 and the other is 0-4 is what makes this game so much fun to talk about. It would be a shock if Lebanon pulled off an upset, it would also be a shock if Central ran the score up on Lebanon intentionally. Lebanon does have a young team and Central has been there before. To say that Wilson Central has never been good is just plain ignorant. As I recall WC has made the playoffs on a couple of different occasions in the past and have had several very good players go on to play on Saturdays in college. For a school that is only 11 years old thats pretty good. Lebanon has had its share of success in the past as well, the 60's and the late 80's early 90's. Unfortunately for Lebanon most of the talk is about how much boosters and old players don't like the HC. It took Dedman and his coaching staff three years to get the program moving in the direction its in currently so how about you get behind the HC or just get the heck out of his way and let the man do the job he was hired to do. I remember all the saturday morning arm chair daddy's and mommies over at WC when Aric was the head coach and how some of them chirped the last two years as Dedman was trying to build this program and instill some new traditions and new attitudes. Maybe if you would remember this is a game being played by 14-18 year olds and teach them to respect what the coaches are trying to do your young players wil develop the right attitude. I hope Coach Crane finds success at Lebanon and wins some games just not this Friday night when he faces the Wildcats/Kitties. I don't mind the haters calling us Kitties gladefan they look so sweet and innocent from a distance but just ask the first four opponents we have played this year these Kitties have claws and aren't afraid to use them. Bring on the BDP pride the new jumbo tron and all the hype cause at 7:00pm friday night all the talking by us talking heads will be over and the boys will settle this one between the lines. I for one can't wait!!!!!!!!

Thanks for such a great post.I agree.I am not sure if BDPinyoface is an adult or teenager but I would ask that if they are an adult that they realize like you said that these boys 14-17 read this and we are an example for them.There are many players going back and forth on twitter and threatening a fight on friday night.That is the last thing any of them or this town needs.It may be fun to have a in town rivalry but would be nice if when that game is over that we could hope for eachothers success in the season.I quess its the lack of respect for how hard these coaches and team has worked that bothers with me with the kitties thing.They have worked hard and come a long way.I have seen a change in the program at Wilson Central this year.The team has a new attitude.They give praise to God for their success this year.No matter what happens,I am very proud of this team and I believe in them.I believe we have many great athletes that are far better than they have been "advertised".We have not even seen Wilson Centrals best.Good Luck Wildcats!

Gladefan, I have not once promoted violence or talked about anything other than football.. I have simply stated that we (Lebanon) are going to win friday night. I've only talked about football, and I will continue to talk only about football. I look forward to a competitive yet clean football game between these two in county teams Friday night. I hope both teams leave injury free on Friday night. There is no reason to get so worked up.

I still believe that the Blue Devils shock the World!!!!