W.Central at in town rival Lebanon

Goinham

Gladefan, I have not once promoted violence or talked about anything other than football.. I have simply stated that we (Lebanon) are going to win friday night. I've only talked about football, and I will continue to talk only about football. I look forward to a competitive yet clean football game between these two in county teams Friday night. I hope both teams leave injury free on Friday night. There is no reason to get so worked up.

I still believe that the Blue Devils shock the World!!!!

Glad to hear that you did not mean to promote violence.The tweets that went out last night had pretty serious threats of a fight after the handshake and many referenced things that were said by BDPinyoface on coach t.Hopefully we can settle that talk down.I wish much luck to the BlueDevils on building your team back up,like I said in earlier post,we know what its like to be a young team.Looking forward to a clean game as well in your great new stadium.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gladefan, I have not once promoted violence or talked about anything other than football.. I have simply stated that we (Lebanon) are going to win friday night. I've only talked about football, and I will continue to talk only about football. I look forward to a competitive yet clean football game between these two in county teams Friday night. I hope both teams leave injury free on Friday night. There is no reason to get so worked up.

I still believe that the Blue Devils shock the World!!!!

Are you kidding?You talk about football.You have talked about kitty meat,hitting them in the mouth,here kitty kitty,how they are not any good,and about shocking the world,as if the world cares about the game.People on this thread have tried to get you to talk football.Its easy to anonymously put others down.hope wilson central will ignore this your nonsense and just play football.

Little more than one day to go. Lets paint that field, fix the filing cabinet, and clean up our game plans. Enjoy the next 35 hours.

Oh no! Just 36 hrs away from total destruction of Kitty Land. Remember men, forkim right between where it hurts. I want tears and lots of tears. When the running backs are on the ground, kickim while they are down. That is how we played back in the day. Ruthless and mean. Step on the recievers hand, knee the line while they are on the ground begging for mercy. They are soft.

Forkim high, forkem low, just kill them

I guess you spent a lot of time at the alternative school or on the sideline. Young men, keep it clean and play between the whistles. icon_mrgreen.gif

Oh no! Just 36 hrs away from total destruction of Kitty Land. Remember men, forkim right between where it hurts. I want tears and lots of tears. When the running backs are on the ground, kickim while they are down. That is how we played back in the day. Ruthless and mean. Step on the recievers hand, knee the line while they are on the ground begging for mercy. They are soft.

Forkim high, forkem low, just kill them

If Lebanon plays that kind of game,they will have alot more trouble than just not winning any ballgames.

OK CATS ALMOST GAMEDAY.GONNA be time to have some fun.Looking forward to seeing me some "TREE to LEE" action.Mix in some Givens and Price,What do you get? Lots of points on the scoreboard.OK Defense,We cant let those Devils score.Apparently they are gonna have some forks out on the field trying to fork you.No worries,just claw them real good.Boy howdy,Aint this gonna be fun!

Wilson central has the one of the best run defense's I have seen not only this year but in quite sometime....I wouldnt be surprised to see WC finish number 1 in the district this year...With all the down years ..yall deserve a great season.. Good luck ...I hope ya go 10-0 !

I've been talking about the run defense all year, you're dead on right. Only problem IMO is Jalen Hurd. Doubt they'll go 10-0, but 9-1 or 8-2 isn't out of the question

Sweeeeet Game Day... Less then twelve hours to go to kick off time.

Time for prediction, I foresee the Mad defensive genius at Central dialing it up on Lebanon and the OC running all over them. Please make sure the filing cabinet stays in one piece. As for Lebanon, please make sure the Ole Guru has plenty of tums to cure his upset stomach as he deals with Central's defense. Boy wonder will be wondering what went wrong as he grabs his mop and bucket to clean up the mess after the game. thumb[1].gif

Not even close Central 59, Lebanon 10 and that is only mercy points.

Good Luck to you Coach Dedman and the team. Central is lucky to have you as their Head Coach.

And always Keep It Clean!!!!!!!!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by madgraypainterreturns