nashrancher

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilco thanks for updates

Whoa whoa whoa INDY !!!!!!

Wait , blame it in on turnovers and Indys dirty play

Again WHOA I guess I answered my own question when I asked is Indy that bad or is CHS overrated !!!

Safe to say CHS fans overrated overrated !!!!

Came in too high on your team and many were not sold over your victories ,

I was sold enough that you could beat an Indy team that didn't look strong ..........

Apology to IHS great win - not sold on Dyson still......

WitchDoctor have to agree with G.O.R.

All coaching in world not overcome turnovers and mistakes

"Bones never lie"

still if i have equal talent on both sides of the ball - i want Rector on my sideline...

turnovers or not - CHS still let ( from what i have heard time and time again on these boards ) a small , undersized, and no depth Indy offense push them around for over 325 yds rushing the ball-

still if i have equal talent on both sides of the ball - i want Rector on my sideline...

turnovers or not - CHS still let ( from what i have heard time and time again on these boards ) a small , undersized, and no depth Indy offense push them around for over 325 yds rushing the ball-

WitchDoctor ask if Indy is that bad and they beat CHS and CHS beat FHS what that say about FHS?

BHS has district wrapped up.

"Bones never lie"

Really surprised by this score. I could see Indy being able to run the ball well and get a win number 27 is a good football player and Vic Wharton can fly. But that score is a socker. I still think Centennial is a good team just got a little humble pie. Turnovers killed em. Rector will get them refocused and ready to come back stronger next week. Credit to Independence, maybe yall really got something this year.

Sounds like Centennial had the game Indy had against Brentwood.