Centennial at Indy 11 AAA

nashrancher

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bones don't lie. I saw same at FHS-HHS game.

Agree turnovers and mistakes happen but just how much did Indy have a hand in doing this.

I'm sorry but regardless of turnover and mistakes but when you allow a team to ram the ball down your throat for 325 yards on the ground that's just a good ... Whooping........

If I picked up the paper and saw CHS 31 Indy 3, I would not have been surprised ........

Edited by notredame66

Yeah Indy is a joke and a bad team as you mentioned above,31-3

Gonna tell us how Indy played dirty last night as well?

As for CHS , Rector has your team pointed in a very good direction/ it's just that some of you got carried away and thought you were going to run the table

I am a Brentwood fan. Don't know much about Centennial this year, but really i'm liking our chances to beat them more than we beat you.

Congrats on your win. Indy plays dirty.

notredame66

You feel like Indy forced the bad night on Centennial?

I can't say they did or didn't- Rector did give Indy a lot of credit however .....

All I am saying was Indy could have surprised me, you and lots of people by playing a great game and forced CHS into mistakes/turnovers etc

Dyson stated that was the best game they played since he has been there at IHS....

I'm still shocked Indy put 31 up and gave up 3 pts only....they were hitting on all cylinders ...did they catch CHS having both a bad night on O and D?

When you bully a team and grab 325 yds on the ground you deserve the W

I love how you all are comparing us to BHS with 12 retiring senior starters a huge and amazing team this year. While Indy doesn't have that kind of thing going for us. All of wilco knows b-wood is going to do well. But that was the worst loss in the four years I've been at Indy that I've seen? So it is no surprise we beat centennial they may have beat Franklin, but we aren't Franklin. How bout that embarrassing surprise they had for there student section letting $300 worth of balloons go on a never called touch down.