Webb @ Catholic - The Battle of the Bluff

Vols12345678

POOR POOR PATRICE

PATERNO AND SANDUSKY BOTH CATHOLICS! Ill give you six off the top of my head, M.HALL, T. HALL, MORRIS, SAAH, SPIVEY, Z. THOMAS. All left catholic football for other schools. Check your facts and Ill dig a little deeper and find some more.

Hows that for facts! Maybe you're no expert on facts.

Dont forget V.Wharton

I believe thats seven off the top of my head but I remember the elite players first.

LuckyLuther/JM Out of these 7 players you mentioned-there is only one "elite" athlete and he is now at his 4th school in 5 years, in Nashville-

Some of the other kids are good players but average for high school, and one of these kids does not even get in the games at the school he plays at now. You are always going to have kids leaving and moving on no matter what school you are at.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LuckyLuther/JM Out of these 7 players you mentioned-there is only one "elite" athlete and he is now at his 4th school in 5 years, in Nashville-

Some of the other kids are good players but average for high school, and one of these kids does not even get in the games at the school he plays at now. You are always going to have kids leaving and moving on no matter what school you are at.

You said less than five have left and 3 of those have multiple scholarship offers. You just dont know what you're talking about.