Thanks for supporting the GA Super 32 qualifier

CMP

A couple of east tn boys did well along with the ga transfer with the ff. Spladle machine matlock and mr. Joey... Not bad! Hope fully Aaron L is okay. Great finish to Mr. Stephenson as well! Not many D2 kids?

What Georgia transfer? What happened to A Lopez? I would say there arent many d2 kids because its the dead period in Tn, im suprised there were many Tn kids at all. I would think the only ones wrestling are the ones that have full fledged club teams.

Yeah, I got myself up to speed & found he has done well in the natl scene & dominate in Ga as you suggested,,, without Camden, Jefferson, valadosta or Collins Hill!! Very impressive a.d may be joining Mr. Watson in VA?

I believe Cleveland may have TN's first gold medalist in Greensboro!! That 106 is stacked as is 120 with insalaco falling short after doing quite well over the summer in some other natl events.

Yeah, I got myself up to speed & found he has done well in the natl scene & dominate in Ga as you suggested,,, without Camden, Jefferson, valadosta or Collins Hill!! Very impressive a.d may be joining Mr. Watson in VA?

I believe Cleveland may have TN's first gold medalist in Greensboro!! That 106 is stacked as is 120 with insalaco falling short after doing quite well over the summer in some other natl events.

Huh? Who is Clevelands gold medalist in Greensboro going to be? Have you been sneaking into your neighbors wine cellar again?

Yup Askey is a hammer! Yes he is going to VA. NHSCA Champion, Flo Nationals Finalist. S32 placer, etc etc. He is about as sure a bet in GA wrestling in wuite a few years. Trained at TWC for years and gets out there Nationally.

Again thanks for helping build the event. We always enjoy our trips to TN supporting local and Regional events like Bristol Brawl and Tornado Duals.

Askey will enter his senior varsity season looking to become one of only 25 athletes in the history of the GHSA to win state titles in all four seasons. Far fewer, however, have ever finished the feat undefeated.

After winning a 170-pound Class AAAA title in February, Askey upped his career record in the GHSA to 151-0. Prior to high school, he was a youth All-American wrestler and national champion multiple times.