BECAREFUL HIXSON

TigersVoice

You know we get on here and speak our mind and maybe trash talk or talk smack about each others team or compare the (2) teams to see who we think will win and that's all fine and dandy. But there is a time to get serious and that time is now for me. I just want to tell all the Hixson players, coaches, cheerleaders, parents and fans who are making the trip to DeKalb County today to please be careful and please be safe as you travel to and from the game, I know it's along ride and it will be a late night for you all. So speaking for myself and everyone from DeKalb County please becareful in you travels. And please remember the (1) hour time difference. The game will start at 8:00pm your time. 7:00pm our time. Thank You All and please have a safe trip.

Edited by TigersVoice

Wow, you're a moron. If the game starts at 7 central, then it starts at 8 eastern. Crawl back in your hole and continue to breathe out your mouth.

Ok I got the times mixed up and I fixed it and you have to go and jump on someone for that. I was just wishing everyone from Hixson a safe trip and all then you say some thing like that back to me calling me a moron well look in the miror and see who is calling the kettle black. So maybe you should crawl back in your hole because you just made a fool and a a** out of yourself in front of the Hixson and DeKalb fans and all of coacht readers with that remark. So please think before you speak, mistakes happen and can be corrected which I did. So once again to all you Hixson Fans (besides thegreatwhite1 because he don't know what RESPECT is) please be safe in your travels. Thank You Edited by TigersVoice

Thank you TigersVoice! I think the school is taking a Party Bus for the students who are able to come so that will be better than having a ton of cars driving. I will be pulling for you guys in any other game but this one(considering I was born and raised and graduated from Dekalb its the least I can do) icon_e_smile.gif This program has really turned around since I graduated and I am proud of the players, coaches, school and community! Lord knows Dekalb needs something positive in the community! Having said that GO HIXSON WILDCATS! thumb[1].gif

Thank you TigersVoice! I think the school is taking a Party Bus for the students who are able to come so that will be better than having a ton of cars driving. I will be pulling for you guys in any other game but this one(considering I was born and raised and graduated from Dekalb its the least I can do) icon_e_smile.gif This program has really turned around since I graduated and I am proud of the players, coaches, school and community! Lord knows Dekalb needs something positive in the community! Having said that GO HIXSON WILDCATS! thumb[1].gif

Hey no problem just want everyone to be safe in their travels and pray that noone one gets hurt tonight in the game and you all dress warm it will be getting cool tonight when the sun goes down here. Go TIGERS thumb[1].gif Edited by TigersVoice

You know we get on here and speak our mind and maybe trash talk or talk smack about each others team or compare the (2) teams to see who we think will win and that's all fine and dandy. But there is a time to get serious and that time is now for me. I just want to tell all the Hixson players, coaches, cheerleaders, parents and fans who are making the trip to DeKalb County today to please be careful and please be safe as you travel to and from the game, I know it's along ride and it will be a late night for you all. So speaking for myself and everyone from DeKalb County please becareful in you travels. And please remember the (1) hour time difference. The game will start at 8:00pm your time. 7:00pm our time. Thank You All and please have a safe trip.

LOL, Greatwhite is the idiot. You had it right the first time!! You said the game starts at 7pm "our time" (CST) which would be 8pm "your time" (EST)

Wow, you're a moron. If the game starts at 7 central, then it starts at 8 eastern. Crawl back in your hole and continue to breathe out your mouth.

if the train leaves the station at 6 00 pm,goes through hooterville,stops to get gas,no wait a minute,goes back to pick up a hitch-hiker,uh,stops to ask for directions,what time will the game start, 5 00 or 9 00 ?

if the train leaves the station at 6 00 pm,goes through hooterville,stops to get gas,no wait a minute,goes back to pick up a hitch-hiker,uh,stops to ask for directions,what time will the game start, 5 00 or 9 00 ?

It dont matter but I know if it starts at 5:00 you need to tell the conductor to leave before 6:00 not sure were your going but trains dont run off gas and they dont pick up hitch hikers or stop and ask for directions, but I know you all would miss the game if your comming to DeKalb cause DeKalb has no Train Tracks lol. Edited by TigersVoice

It dont matter but I know if it starts at 5:00 you need to tell the conductor to leave before 6:00 not sure were your going but trains dont run off gas and they dont pick up hitch hikers or stop and ask for directions, but I know you all would miss the game if your comming to DeKalb cause DeKalb has no Train Tracks lol.

what if the train ferried the river,or better yet flown in on a chopper! that would be cool! and if was coming from japan,it'd be there in time for kickoff