JCHS @ MHS

blueball

I agree. Jackson County is very capable of running the table the rest of the season. Your quarterback #12 is as tough of a kid as I have seen. He took some shots against Gordonsville the other night and kept getting right back up and standing in the pocket. He is by far the toughest quarterback we have seen this season to this point.

I agree. Jackson County is very capable of running the table the rest of the season. Your quarterback #12 is as tough of a kid as I have seen. He took some shots against Gordonsville the other night and kept getting right back up and standing in the pocket. He is by far the toughest quarterback we have seen this season to this point.

Trying his best to fill Goad's shoes! thats a hard thing ta do.. but yes he is a smart qb and very tough

I'll go Jackson by 21...

It has a possibility to be a good football game, but Monterey has got to fix what happened against Watertown...in no way should Watertown have left that game with a 25 point win...

it could have been worse, at one point it was 50-16 with 1 dropped td and 1 td called back and 1 fumble on the 8yrd line.