Franklin

BubberM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is emotional about this, other than you getting angry and talking about man crushes to other posters?

You guys fired a coach that had the team in the playoffs every year and over 200 wins for a guy that has about 17 wins as a head coach with about 40 losses. And you want to blame the kids' talent level. That's pretty weak and dillisional. I hope DW stays a long time.

Too funny. Sorry that your feelings got hurt about the coaching change. As I have said, I have nothing against him. You seem more concerned about him than Franklin football. Maybe you can start a thread about him.

Too funny. Sorry that your feelings got hurt about the coaching change. As I have said, I have nothing against him. You seem more concerned about him than Franklin football. Maybe you can start a thread about him.

My feelings have never been hurt by anyone or anything at Franklin. I just find the arrogance, past and present, of Franklin H.S. very amusing, especially when the school has done so little to be so arrogant. I could care less about Clayton, but in the theme of arrogance, I find it very funny that you fired a guy with proven decades of success, including Franklin, and replaced him with a guy with no success. You are having a poor season, but seem to think you are building towards winning. And you have to fall back on "another year of expience" and we will be better. I would say that is partially correct. But you had success and winning until you fired the coach and now you don't have a great program and you are blaming the kids, while claiming to be laying the foundation for a winning program, but you have a coach who has never really won. The circular argument and arrogant blindness is a funny indication of a sad state of affairs.

This is the third time I have said this; I hope DW stays for a long time.

My feelings have never been hurt by anyone or anything at Franklin. I just find the arrogance, past and present, of Franklin H.S. very amusing, especially when the school has done so little to be so arrogant. I could care less about Clayton, but in the theme of arrogance, I find it very funny that you fired a guy with proven decades of success, including Franklin, and replaced him with a guy with no success. You are having a poor season, but seem to think you are building towards winning. And you have to fall back on "another year of expience" and we will be better. I would say that is partially correct. But you had success and winning until you fired the coach and now you don't have a great program and you are blaming the kids, while claiming to be laying the foundation for a winning program, but you have a coach who has never really won. The circular argument and arrogant blindness is a funny indication of a sad state of affairs.

This is the third time I have said this; I hope DW stays for a long time.

Thank you for proving yourself over and over. You sir have not a clue, but by all means please continue.....

Thank you for proving yourself over and over. You sir have not a clue, but by all means please continue.....

Typical poster that makes a statement without anything to back it up. Take a lesson from my previous posts on how I made a statement and then supported it.

You fired a winning coach and replaced him with a guy with limited success.

You claim to be building a winning program for the future, but you are attempting to do it with a coach with limited wins.

You had a winning program before you fired the coach, and now you are having to rebuild because of bad decisions, but you blame the losing on the kids.

You sir, are the epitomy of what is wrong with Franklin and why you couldnt beat Ravenwood...but its all the kids' fault, right?

You have your entire school being laughed at.

Edited by BackinTN

Typical poster that makes a statement without anything to back it up. Take a lesson from my previous posts on how I made a statement and then supported it.

You fired a winning coach and replaced him with a guy with limited success.

You claim to be building a winning program for the future, but you are attempting to do it with a coach with limited wins.

You had a winning program before you fired the coach, and now you are having to rebuild because of bad decisions, but you blame the losing on the kids.

You sir, are the epitomy of what is wrong with Franklin and why you couldnt beat Ravenwood...but its all the kids' fault, right?

You have your entire school being laughed at.

I tried to answer in previous posts but you will only repeat the same thing over and over. Have you ever been involved first hand with any football program for any length of time? My point has been you do not have a clue of what was going on in the past and Craig would be having the same issues this year. I am not blaming the kids it is just a fact of football life you have down periods with talent., i am sure Donny is shouldering plenty of blame, but again you do not know what is truly going on. I truly believe Donny is good for the program but most importantly he is good for the young men no matter what the win loss record. By the same token I believe Craig is good for Hilsboro and those young men.

I tried to answer in previous posts but you will only repeat the same thing over and over. Have you ever been involved first hand with any football program for any length of time? My point has been you do not have a clue of what was going on in the past and Craig would be having the same issues this year. I am not blaming the kids it is just a fact of football life you have down periods with talent., i am sure Donny is shouldering plenty of blame, but again you do not know what is truly going on. I truly believe Donny is good for the program but most importantly he is good for the young men no matter what the win loss record. By the same token I believe Craig is good for Hilsboro and those young men.

So you are saying it is fortuitous timing Hillsboro is improving while Franklin is doing whatever it is they are doing? I would call it losing, but you seem to get offended by reality.

Clayton must be a very lucky guy to get out before it got so bad at Franklin. You are right, its the kids fault.

So you are saying it is fortuitous timing Hillsboro is improving while Franklin is doing whatever it is they are doing? I would call it losing, but you seem to get offended by reality.

Clayton must be a very lucky guy to get out before it got so bad at Franklin. You are right, its the kids fault.

Where do you get off saying all these people say its the kids fault? And I guess you forgot but "whatever Franklin is doing" was good enough to beat Hillsboro that is "improving". I know what your response will be so just don't respond.

Did you even read my post?

Where do you get off saying all these people say its the kids fault? And I guess you forgot but "whatever Franklin is doing" was good enough to beat Hillsboro that is "improving". I know what your response will be so just don't respond.

So a 6A school and perennially a winner beats, a 5a team that has won only a handful of games in the last few seasons by a score of 28-17. Thats impressive.