Tyner @ East Hamilton

TynerRamFan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost to Ooltewah shows they can be beat!

(That looks like an "eagle" on your avatar so get over your lost to the Rams)

Anybody can be beat on any given Friday night. No way the Ram Train should have loss to the Blue Naders. Can coach Turner pull the upset, you bet your tight 70's coaches shorts he can. That loss to the Owls did 2 things for the cane nation. 1- hurt our pride. 2 - made us a better team.

The train will need to get up 2 or 3 scores and make the Canes play from behind just like the Owls did. If you can't it could be a very long night. Every one knows we are going to line it up and run it right at you, or is there some surprises in- store. icon_e_ugeek.gif

Edited by chattacane

It is an Eagle, and y'all did beat us. I'd love to replay E. Ham and Tyner games now that our kids have some snaps. Good luck to the Rams and Canes in this one. thumb[1].gif

I bet you would love to get another shot at us..... And it could happen in the playoffs........ Let's just say I am not in love with that at all. It is really hard to beat a team twice even harder against you guys.

I bet you would love to get another shot at us..... And it could happen in the playoffs........ Let's just say I am not in love with that at all. It is really hard to beat a team twice even harder against you guys.

Win or lose for us, this would be a great game. I really hope you guys can go on and bring a gold ball back to Chattanooga for all of us! Hey but don't think for one second Bill and the boys are going to lay down and let y'all just take it. If we meet in the playoffs you best bring your A game. icon_mrgreen.gif

Anybody can be beat on any given Friday night. No way the Ram Train should have loss to the Blue Naders. Can coach Turner pull the upset, you bet your tight 70's coaches shorts he can. That loss to the Owls did 2 things for the cane nation. 1- hurt our pride. 2 - made us a better team.

The train will need to get up 2 or 3 scores and make the Canes play from behind just like the Owls did. If you can't it could be a very long night. Every one knows we are going to line it up and run it right at you, or is there some surprises in- store. icon_e_ugeek.gif

If I had that O line, I would line up in the power I and run all night long. But that is just my kind of football. 5 yards and a cloud of dust!

Win or lose for us, this would be a great game. I really hope you guys can go on and bring a gold ball back to Chattanooga for all of us! Hey but don't think for one second Bill and the boys are going to lay down and let y'all just take it. If we meet in the playoffs you best bring your A game. icon_mrgreen.gif

Coach Bill is a lot of things, laying down an't one of them. He is a very very good coach... I hear ol' Nick Sabin is trying to break the UK commit.