Gate admissions and parking

KDSP

Does the TSSAA set the price of admission or is it up to each school to set the price? Some games we attend ticket prices range from $5-7.00. Some charge for every body that walks through the gate while others do "and under free". Also, parking....some places say $2-5.00. I've always been told its suppose to be a donation but the money takers at one of the Chattanooga schools were pretty rude when they didn't get the $5 they were asking for. There needs to be some consistency across the board..

Admission varies. I think the home school sets the price of admission. I've never been to a game that charged for parking other than one gravel lot at Trousdale County. That one lot is close to the field and the volunteer firemen were raising money.

Never been charged parking at any place except Boyd-Buchanan, they claimed it was for band uniforms

Every school varies on the parking. Marion Co. charges $2 but that is only for the parking lot right by the field and the proceeds go to the band and cheerleaders. Sequatchie Co. takes donations for the same groups. I was shocked at Hixon when they charged $4 as soon as you turned in to the school grounds and the only place to park was still quite a hike to the field. Not sure who got the money for them. The parking for the Hixon JV game was free but they charged a gate admittance for the JV game.