Who is the best team in "RURAL" West Tn regardless of classification?

slapper

Here is my list of front runners! Give your opinion and why or how you think your pick would beat the others on the list!!!

Front Runners:

Jackson North Side

USJ

Covington

South Gibson

Lexington

Milan

Huntingdon

Dresden

Take a break QBCP, I'll pick this up for a while.

Facts:

1 If Jackson, TN is rural, then New York City is a quaint little town

2 Northside could compete with Henry County this year. Not last year, not next year

3 No other team listed matches up with Henry County

4 Henry County, by any measure, is in West Tennessee

5 You hope The Yanker doesn't see this list

6 We are country bumpkins

7 EnforcerBR549 got stirred up worse than anyone I've ever seen post on CoachT

8 Jalen Hurd is the best RB in the state and will be next year if he doesn't go pro and because of his greatness, the loss to Hendersonville Beech does not count

9 Henry County's 5 TD per game QB was hurt at Northeast and was ineffective

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a break QBCP, I'll pick this up for a while.

Facts:

1 If Jackson, TN is rural, then New York City is a quaint little town

2 Northside could compete with Henry County this year. Not last year, not next year

3 No other team listed matches up with Henry County

4 Henry County, by any measure, is in West Tennessee

5 You hope The Yanker doesn't see this list

6 We are country bumpkins

7 EnforcerBR549 got stirred up worse than anyone I've ever seen post on CoachT

8 Jalen Hurd is the best RB in the state and will be next year if he doesn't go pro and because of his greatness, the loss to Hendersonville Beech does not count

9 Henry County's 5 TD per game QB was hurt at Northeast and was ineffective

This topic is too entertaining just to sit back and "take a knee"!....you make some great point as usual FactsOnly! I was wondering if you were to join us for this discussion....you always bring a little "balance" to the "back and forth"!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Henry County has the best football program in West Tn (subjective but I believe it) but your post FINALLY represents a voice of reason. I appreciate you addressing the ARROGANT KNOW IT ALL!!!!!

Enforcer240, your response to "Cubs" may fall on deaf ears...in the 2nd or 3rd post in this thread, he too added to the discussion from his list omitting the team "you now believe" to be the best football program in West TN. (your words, not mine)....just food for thought for the "accurate one!"

I think only one HC fan said that. However, this site is for opinions and if that's what someone thinks then so be it. I'm not sure what would happen in that matchup and don't care. I am worried about Henry Co./DIckson Co. this week.

SEC1Rules....yes, the game against the Cougars is of most importance this week....however, according to the map, globe, or schematic used by the Enforcer....Dickson County will also be included in his "rural West TN" rant by Monday!!....

p.s. Seemingly, all in the Big Red camp are 100% for Friday's showdown for the barrell!!...See you in DC!!

Prez,here's some food for thought: Enforcer240 = YANKER ????

GO BIG RED

Hmm. Let's see if we can smoke him out.

Enforcer,

Would you say the "game of the week" would:

a - probably, or

b - probably not

be played between JCM and another opponent?

Edited by FactsOnly

This topic is too entertaining just to sit back and "take a knee"!....you make some great point as usual FactsOnly! I was wondering if you were to join us for this discussion....you always bring a little "balance" to the "back and forth"!

I know! Right! I was over on the other post trying to get DC stirred up. I wish I'd been here sooner. I'm afraid somebody might have popped a blood vessel if I had been, though.

Old"WISE"Devil....that would be the only explanation for such a confused individual to type such rhetoric as confidently as the Enforcer240.....you are indeed wise Olddevil....(careful tho, some might consider you arrogant!)

The thing that I am most confident about is that I am smarter than you and I have way more class than you. I would never demean another team by saying we would beat them ten times out of ten times even if it were obvious that we could (especially not an undefeated team). If I were the President of my school's booster organization, as you say you are, I would certainly attempt to illustrate some class, and not say such a thing. The thing about your arrogance and lack of class is that you continue to repeat the cutting remark with no concern about your position or how you may make others feel. It seems to be a game with you and that's quite sad.

SEC1Rules....yes, the game against the Cougars is of most importance this week....however, according to the map, globe, or schematic used by the Enforcer....Dickson County will also be included in his "rural West TN" rant by Monday!!....

p.s. Seemingly, all in the Big Red camp are 100% for Friday's showdown for the barrell!!...See you in DC!!

You are simply not very smart. I NEVER indicated that Beech or Clarksville NE were rural West TN teams. My point is this and please listen closely if you are capable of listening (or reading at all). Your arrogant boasts about beating certain rural West TN teams ten times out of ten times was demeaning and classless whether you think so or not and my response was simply how many times would you beat Beech in the 2012 regular season if you played them and the same with NE. I know neither is in rural West TN but your classless boasts, made worse if you are really the QB Club President, deserved a response that would require a FACTUAL answer (since you are all about facts).

Edited by enforcer240