Dekalb and Livingston - Stats? What is the rest of the story?

smithvilleballer

I know some have given credit to it, but not enough...if the gameplan for DeKalb is to make McCoin throw it, that's not a great gameplan. I am positive there are many passing plays in the Livingston playbook and McCoin is a pretty fine quarterback throwing the football and has some great athletes to make plays for him if need be. I think both teams can almost throw defense out the window. One defense will make a big play to help their team. Overall though, I think we're looking at one of those Big 12 Shoot-Out games.

I disagree King. I think you must game plan to stop McCoin from running. If you don't and McCoin can take off and run whenever he wants, opposition has zero chance of slowing down the Cats. If you try and make McCoin throw it, at least you have a chance for a mistake in the throw and catch. He is a great passer however.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my 2 cents. LA has played a great season and should have the same record as DeKalb to see who goes into the playoffs with a perfect record...Its not gonna be that way come Friday night (thanks to WH officials). So I'm hoping that LA can hand DC their first loss and we still hit the playoffs with the same record lol. The game up at York is not what LA fans were used to seeing this season with alot of missed tackles and very little blocking. Don't expect that kind of game against DC Im going to venture to say last score wins the game. Its gonna be a full and loud house at LA Friday night. Playoffs start week 10 for us we need to win this game. Go HOGEYE

We are at week 10 for us, how many carries does Milan have on the season . Answer not many at all. I havent seen stats but i would bet, that Phillips has more carries than Chapman and Milan combined . Could be wrong

More carries doesn't make you a better runner. Phillips is good, but he's primarily a throwing qb that CAN scramble and has a few run plays thrown in there for him. Milan is on the team for the first year and Chapman is a senior that has been on the team and been a work horse for years. Milan isn't just going to take over. I think anyone who has seen Milan in person when he comes in at rb will tell you he is the overall best one. He doesn't play as much because we didn't need him. When he did play look at his ypc it's ridiculous. He only touched the ball 6 times in the second half of Smith County and got 70 yards. It has been that way in every game he played in. Plus he was injured the last few.

After seeing what been wrote in the Tennesseean Paper and whats on other news paper websites and the news websites also, everyone is giving a slight edge to DeKalb in this game. Should be a great game and will be a pleasure to watch this one. I've seen the final score prdecited alot and 80% are saying DeKalb by 3 so im going with DeKalb 31 LA 28 i'll go with the other sports writters and predictors with DeKalb by 3 points. Good luck to both teams and I pray noone gets hurt. Go TIGERS...