Wayne Co @ Perry Co

theGURU

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC held PC all night! I waited all night for PC to run the ball down WC throat but like I said it wont happen and it didnt! #60 tried to start something after every play but it didnt work, seems like PC was just trying to get somebody from WC ejected. I guess he couldnt handle getting blocked all night. WC #70 wore him out from the 1st play on! Congrats to the Wildcats!

WC held PC all night! I waited all night for PC to run the ball down WC throat but like I said it wont happen and it didnt! #60 tried to start something after every play but it didnt work, seems like PC was just trying to get somebody from WC ejected. I guess he couldnt handle getting blocked all night. WC #70 wore him out from the 1st play on! Congrats to the Wildcats!

Looks like we are playoff bound! Good job tonight boys you have come a long way this year, and we are proud of all of you! " Go Cats"

There is like maybe 20 PC fans here.

I'm ashamed of the PC fans. PC was down 16-6, and all of a sudden the crowd (what little there was) starts leaving in droves. Wth? I know it was cold & raining a little, but at least the spectators have the luxury of coats, umbrellas, hand warmers, blankets, etc. Seemed like PC just gave up after that. Who can blame them...

WC didn't seem to have a very big crowd either.

Edited by viking_fan

I'm ashamed of the PC fans. PC was down 16-6, and all of a sudden the crowd (what little there was) starts leaving in droves. Wth? I know it was cold & raining a little, but at least the spectators have the luxury of coats, umbrellas, hand warmers, blankets, etc. Seemed like PC just gave up after that. Who can blame them...

WC didn't seem to have a very big crowd either.

Fans will turn on a team quick when things are going bad!