Smith County vs Notre Dames

ChattanoogaCannon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County Owls Girls Soccer (17-3-1)

District 8 Runner up to Murfreesboro Magnet; who beat Smith County 3-2 in an apparent double overtime. Murfreesboro Magnet lost to Oakland HS 7-0 (who we beat 2-1) earlier in the year

The only teams we can compare them with directly are CCS and GPS. Both of them beat SC 3-1 and 6-0 respectively. But, I am sure CC, you already new this.

One of the assistant coaches 2 daughters playing for SC; Junior #9 has apparently set a new TN high school soccer season record for assist at 29. She also has a sister #9 that is a Senior this year. I have no data to support this record, I just know that it is mentioned on the soccer training website that I believe is operated by Mr Nigro

http://soccertraining.cc/Enrollment.html

That being said, it appears that they do have a player that can move and feed the ball around in the middle and front.

Not that there are any givens, but I like our chances. I also see them trying to make a ealy run then sit down in the back.

My name is Booger; and I support this Messageicon_mrgreen.gif

Well Booger,

Since you gave a scouting report on Smith Co, why don't you give us one on Notre Dame? I think it would be nice of you to let us know some information about ND. It seems you have done your home work on SC. (some what, but if you turned it into the teacher you would fail! haha) Lets see if you can do better with ND. Be nice and truthful because we don't want to post something on here that isnt true!

Defensive line is solid, anchored by an ODP player in the middle. Neither outside defender is afraid to bring the ball up and occupy some space. The attacking mid will be playing next year at Jacksonville State. The two center mids are not the biggest girls in the world but they pack a punch. On the outside, ND has lots of speed. Starters on the outside mid positions have varied, but all are lightning fast. The striker is the super freshman with two hat-tricks this year. The keeper had to wait until her senior year to start but the wait has allowed her to gel and come into her own. The bench is deep at every position. Taking out any player like Livingston did a few years ago won't affect this team in the slightest. Good luck, drive safe.

Defensive line is solid, anchored by an ODP player in the middle. Neither outside defender is afraid to bring the ball up and occupy some space. The attacking mid will be playing next year at Jacksonville State. The two center mids are not the biggest girls in the world but they pack a punch. On the outside, ND has lots of speed. Starters on the outside mid positions have varied, but all are lightning fast. The striker is the super freshman with two hat-tricks this year. The keeper had to wait until her senior year to start but the wait has allowed her to gel and come into her own. The bench is deep at every position. Taking out any player like Livingston did a few years ago won't affect this team in the slightest. Good luck, drive safe.

Well done CC !!!!!! Anyone want top dat?

Booger donts rate da luv ann potechiun him get fum da family!icon_mrgreen.gif Go IRISH!

“I want reliable people, people who aren’t going to be carried away. After all we’re not murderers in spite of what this undertaker thinks†The God Father!