4A Teams to watch for when playoffs start

libtech

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If lexington plays liberty again they will NOT win mark my words you'll never see liberty play that bad again the quarterback to center exchange ruined liberty's chances to even compete but we have a new center and if you were at the game you noticed when the snaps were good we moved the ball up and down the field and the only reason we couldnt force a punt on d is cause most of lexingtons drives started on liberty's side of the field MARK MY WORDS LEXINGTON WILL NOT BEAT LIBERTY IF THEY PLAY AGAIN THIS YEAR

My completely UNBIASED opinion... Lexington would beat Liberty 10 out of 10! I dislike both teams Lexington a little more, but I just don't think Liberty can stay disciplined enough to play with Lex!

All this talk about Lexington.... They are overrated. Saw them get whooped up and down the field in a 3 way by Dyersburg in the spring... Dyersburg would be a team to look out for if for some reason the could bump into quad 3, but being in quad 4 Covington game will be tough, but I think they could run quad 3. But oh well.... Time to finally take down Covington and that Dang Wing T and those potent running backs they have.

All this talk about Lexington.... They are overrated. Saw them get whooped up and down the field in a 3 way by Dyersburg in the spring... Dyersburg would be a team to look out for if for some reason the could bump into quad 3, but being in quad 4 Covington game will be tough, but I think they could run quad 3. But oh well.... Time to finally take down Covington and that Dang Wing T and those potent running backs they have.

Watched Dburg against CC and they are a decent team but they would not run quad 3! CC handed them a 50+ point game and only got 35 out of it! They are a decent team tho!

3 Time State Champs ... Fulton Falcons !!!!!!

i actually thought you guys had won more than 3. hoping for a date with you guys in round two, but if my Devils dont get and stay focused, which im sure Caine and his staff will do their part to get these guys focused, we might not get out of round one without atleast a good scare.