4a championship game predictions

Oldtimer92

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trezevant is the best team out of memphis...prolly the best team out of the traditional west

once again...who has DeKalb beaten that makes them a top team...i see them as kinda like the spring hill team at the basketball championships this past spring...impressive record...no stuffing

fsunoles...who have u seen play other than covington...u keep saying so and so cant beat covington and this and that...but how do u know this...

I've seen dyersburg, Covington, Raleigh-Egypt, trezvant, Lexington, and after next week I will have seen Giles Co. To me the team with the best chance to beat Covington is dyersburg, but IMO they too will come up short. I'm not saying these teams can't beat Covington, but if Covington plays like they have this year then no team out of the west will beat them. Plain and simple.

I live in murfreesboro and travel all over the state watching teams play. So don't question who I have and haven't seen play. I've probably seen Covington all I will this year unless they make it to the state championship. I'll be traveling east to watch those 4a teams

trezevant is the best team out of memphis...prolly the best team out of the traditional west

once again...who has DeKalb beaten that makes them a top team...i see them as kinda like the spring hill team at the basketball championships this past spring...impressive record...no stuffing

fsunoles...who have u seen play other than covington...u keep saying so and so cant beat covington and this and that...but how do u know this...

I'm not going by their record I'm going by how they play, they are FAST. Only team faster would probably be Fulton, they have a hard time with discipline though. DeKalb Has a shut down D with a High Octane offense. If a team beat DeKalb I say the chances would be better with East Hamilton because they have a power run offense that eats clock and keeps it out of the hands of DeKalbs Offense.