Breaking News in Class AA..............

Galilee

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Galilee but I heard one of the kids being disrespectful to his granddad(Coach Horton) and the kid react personally I would react to if someone talk crazy to my grandad. And dad said they schedule was cupcake but Btw can't help that tssaa are steady adding school in class single A. Had Memphis Hamilton on the schedule but had to take them off but his dad made that decision but really I don't see nobody beating CPA or Jackson Southside. By the you remember Ron Mercer was in single A and won Mr.Basketball and went on went to Kentucky. So don't matter the school it the heart you have for the game.

Isn't it a TSSAA rule that you have to move 20 miles?

No you just have to be outside the new schools district and move into the new schools district to be eligible. The 20 mile rule only applys to private schools who do not have school districts. That rule is a student has to be outside 20 mile radius and move into the 20 mile radius to be eligible. We learned that one the hard way