11AAA - regular season wrap up

notredame66

The regular season has ended your thoughts on how the year played out ?

Honest - how did your predications pre-season turn out?

Now is the time I cheer for all WILCO teams in the playoffs-so I wish you all well and a deep run!

BHS-not much competition in district as BHS rolled thru all of them - Thing is can BHS play versus the big boys ( See Blackman game ) will be interesting to see...

INDY- They reap the rewards of down year from Franklin to make the playoffs....Did better then I expected but STILL WAY UNDERACHIEVED thanks to DYSON and his vanilla offense...

Put sole blame on him for loss to RHS tonight-unprepared and team flat - no excuse - playoff time one and done and here is hoping Dyson moves on as well-sorry INDy but you deserve better.

CHS - Funny preseason and early on CHS were loud and proud on coacht. However your early season hype and hysteria was due to your early season weak schedule...you are making strides but not as much as you seem to think -

Franklin - Knew you were going to take some lumps this year and most likely the next year, but you will be back -

Boro - watch out for them next year -

Where's Ravenwood on this list? I know you said that it would be all teams in the playoffs but there is now way Franklin is going to the playoffs.

you misread - was good luck to all wilco teams in the playoffs ( NOT all ) - INDY, BHS , and CHS with some love to Boro as well - have to pull for teams in our district....

you are correct I did leave out RHS , as Im still in shock over the INDY game- props to RHS for battling, but still long way to go