Sequoyah @ DeKalb 1st Rd

Stealer007

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest key to tonight for Sequoyah is if they can keep from arguing and panicking when something negative happens. If Sequoyah can keep that from happening, this could be a great game. King at QB is a great athlete who can throw the ball well and has legs to motor if he needs to get out of the pocket. Huffman is a bowling ball at rb/fb. He's tough between the tackles. The receivers are pretty good. Sequoyah's line is big and hard to move out. But, I believe that the only time Sequoyah has faced athletes along the line of DC is when they played Polk and Loudon. And those two games did not turn out well. This one will definately be one to watch.

The biggest key to tonight for Sequoyah is if they can keep from arguing and panicking when something negative happens. If Sequoyah can keep that from happening, this could be a great game. King at QB is a great athlete who can throw the ball well and has legs to motor if he needs to get out of the pocket. Huffman is a bowling ball at rb/fb. He's tough between the tackles. The receivers are pretty good. Sequoyah's line is big and hard to move out. But, I believe that the only time Sequoyah has faced athletes along the line of DC is when they played Polk and Loudon. And those two games did not turn out well. This one will definately be one to watch.

Hope DC is ready to play. There have been alot of distractions in the past week and it is easy to look forward to Livingston and get caught in a trap game. Sequoyah fans seem to be humble and focused. Fight hard Tigers.

Well I made my way out to watch this one because there wasn't any better games in quad 1, DC played great and was very generous to Sequoyah, I thought it was a little ridiculous that your starters were in against DCs 2 and 3s; bombing the ball trying to score and finally did, you could tell #18 and #1 weren't full health, who knows how bad the game would have been, #3 and #73 destroyed the offensive line most of the night. Linebackers played good, I think the secondary will have to pick it up a little, but I think Dekalb is back. Ill probably have to catch Fulton and Greeneville next week. Good luck to everybody and safe travels.