Bearden at Dobyns-Bennett - Round 1 of 6A Playoffs

DBGRAD70

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Beardens defense will be to tuff for us to.just keep the offense simple. I think we need to run the shotgun spread with a man in motion from here on out. That gives Foreman the opportunity to see he field and pass or run. Let him make the decision on who gets the ball. He carried the ball last week 25 times for over 250 yds and two tds. Let's let him keep it 30-35 times and he will score at least four tds. I just think the baller needs the ball. Let the horse run. He's going to decide our fate. I lkke his chances better than anyone else. ROLL TRIBE

I'd use every bullet in my six shooter and reload until there is no way to lose this game.If Swafford isn't the best player we have for offense or defense because of his health,I'd use another player.I wouldn't save anything for next week{year}.Roll Tribe

I hear you Batman , amazes me that any DB fan would go into a playoff game with this attitude of " saving someone for the next game " .... amazing

I don't know the status of #8, but if it was me he wouldn't see the field in the first half and if everything is going good, not at all. I think #6, #13 & #35 can run the ball effectivley enough and if Clark can buy that time for Swafford, he may be 100% for Round 2.

You tell e'em Coach Clark. Save 'em if ya got 'em...there's always next year.

Swafford just had a bad Charlie horse....he's good to go!!!!!! Wyatt Denison will play for Sam Taylor....Roll Tribe

Denison is playing good since coming back 2 games ago... I hope your right about #8. It seemed more than that at the end ofthe game last week. A healthy #8 is always the best option...just hate to play him hurt

AND YES..."IF" DB plays well and gets past Round 1, is what I meant...but also what I expect. I always do expect the Indians to win. Foreman is about unstoppable in Shotgun with 4 or 5 wide outs. TD #2 last week is perfect example of that.

Edited by ArtVandalay