Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

Well...the greene devil buses are almost back in greene county...we just hit the 81 split and i cant help wonder what might have been tonight if we punch it in down there early. Bottom line..Fulton made the plays and our boys didnt...it happens..congrats to fulton and best of luck making tonight mean something. Go get that gold falcons.... the greene teams got your back....and dont worry fulton fans....i saw your sign and ill eat my crow shortly and podst it for you all to enjoy....go devils...underclassmen get ready to get busy workin on the next gold ball

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really do have to give Fulton's D credit. Greeneville's offense has put up a lot of pts this year and they looked dysfunctional tonight. Early in the game they moved the ball well but after the stripped fumble & return for the 1st TD, it didn't seem like they could get back on track.

It must feel good to finally beat us . I hope y'all can finsh the deal or was this y'all championship. So have fun talking now but if you dont win it all your just like us .......DONE ....

Don't forget... The Falcons played for a State Championship in '02. Won it in 03, 04, & 06. Should have won it in 05... and played for it again in 2007. We were a dominant program that went through a talent dip for 4 years. The years you beat us so bad, were years when we were not as talented, young, and rebuilding. Having a run of domination for so long was a huge let down. Having to go to Greeneville knowing we were not the same championship caliber team that we were use to seeing on the field was frustrating. Listening to what seemed like six quarters of the harassment and heckling of "Go warm up the Bus!" and "You don't belong here... this is where real football players play!" was unbearable.

When you mockingly say "it must be good to finally beat us"... yeah it is. But it means more to beat a poor loser that didn't know how to win with class and integrity. You had some incredibly talented teams over the past three years, but people in our area remembered the verbal abuse from the fans before, during, and even after the game when we came to your stadium. You have a reputation in this area from anyone who has played you to be the rudest fan base. Being two time defending state champions and losing the way you did is what I call Karma. Your talented team did walk over us like a door mat for two years, but your fans treated us like one also. Wiping your feet on our tradition and calling us insignificant with a grin on your face. Winning feels great... but it's not what made tonight's victory sweet and not what made me want to post so late at night.

Fulton is still a young team rebuilding and returning 80-90% of the starters next year. I hope we have the same opportunity to meet in the playoffs again next season. It's nice seeing Fulton making another run deep into the playoffs. When it comes to playing in Cookeville, It might not mean a thing if you don't size that ring... but clipping the horns of the devil is a nice consolation prize.

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman

Next year they won't have to worry, the cyclones will be moving up to 4A, so Greeneville will never get to Knoxville.

Hopefully we wont have to play through Alcoa first. After getting beat bad by both Fulton and Alcoa... They might go division hopping again and return to 5a. Afterall... Maryville is not there to send them home anymore.

When #5 Gashes the GREAT GREENVILLE D 255 yds Thats not coaching that just a BEATDOWN!!!!!! Lets here some trash talking now!!!!!!!! Its verry QUIET now!!!!!!! What will Greenville be doing next WEEK!!!!!!!?????????? AT HOME!!!!

RIPPER

I bet you have been waiting the past two years to post this haven't you. Funny how I haven't seen a single post from you all year an now that we lose you now have something to say. Congrats Fulton ill be pulling for you guys.

You really do have to give Fulton's D credit. Greeneville's offense has put up a lot of pts this year and they looked dysfunctional tonight. Early in the game they moved the ball well but after the stripped fumble & return for the 1st TD, it didn't seem like they could get back on track.

BINGO.....it was tough to watch, but immediately after that TD, i saw Devil players walking off with heads already hanging...VERY dissapointing. We're not built for big comebacks without getting TOs and that was a sore spot for this team all year...not nearly enough TO's for us, but plenty given up....Great run none the less for these seniors...by the way, ive noticed quite a bit of Fulton chirpers on this thread AFTER the game...come on peeps, you got to be man enough to talk the talk BEFORE the game, if you expect to talk it AFTER....video upcomming in a few....congrats falcons, no go make tonight count.

im seeing alot of frustration on here tonight from both fanbases....never did really understand people coming around to brag, when they werent here to talk smack before the game, but hey, its whatever. I do sincerely hope that all this talk about Greeneville fans being rude and treating the opposing fans badly at our home is an isolated thing, because if that's true, that's sad to me. We are very proud of the last 3 years, but before that, Greeneville doesnt have alot to be boastful for, so again, i hope it's isolated and not a predominant occurance. Winning 2 gold balls back to back is a HUGE achievment for ANY program, so i hope the Greeneville fans remember that, and dont let it go to our heads. I always try to be respectful, courteous and treat the opposition as I would like to be treated ( and have been for the most part) whever i go. There's a difference in "talking a little smack" before the game and just being a downright ####hole. So, I appologize for anyone who has experience that while at Greeneville. Best of luck to all the teams remaining and I guess we'll just have to sit at home this year and polish our "BALLS" and dream of next year....Until then, GO DEVILS!