Lexington vs Liberty

TheGreek

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Lexington won 42-7 earlier in the year. Has anything changed to change that in the playoffs?

Have not seen either team play, but just looking at the brackets to see who might advance.

Yea we did beat them 42-7. I'll give them credit they have been on a roll the second half of the season. They had a lot of fumbles against lexington it was a rainy night both teams fumbled the ball liberty a little more than Lexington. I don't think enough has changed for them to beat lexington. I was just giving Liberty some respect by the 35-14 prediction because they have been playing better ball. There was two different people from liberty saying it would take an act of god for Lexington to beat Liberty again lol. Liberty will not beat Lexington, however i do believe it will be a closer game than the first match up.

Yea we did beat them 42-7. I'll give them credit they have been on a roll the second half of the season. They had a lot of fumbles against lexington it was a rainy night both teams fumbled the ball liberty a little more than Lexington. I don't think enough has changed for them to beat lexington. I was just giving Liberty some respect by the 35-14 prediction because they have been playing better ball. There was two different people from liberty saying it would take an act of god for Lexington to beat Liberty again lol. Liberty will not beat Lexington, however i do believe it will be a closer game than the first match up.

35-14 is respect...u kick the ball...get real...ACT OF GOD

35-14 is respect...u kick the ball...get real...ACT OF GOD

Are you really disrespecting kickers? that's a stressful and important job on a football team, could come down to that one field goal to win it that's a lot of pressure. This kicker was 3rd in weight lifting also in the 1,000 pound club. Don't hate on kickers man they already don't get the respect they deserve. "act of god" :s now don't go blaming god when the big red put another beating on you guys. Edited by LHSallstatekicker

I'll have to say I have suported Lexington every game and will continue to the last whistle, but I feel it is most important for Lexington PLAYERS AND FANS to not adjust the primary focus to the past. Like I said im a Big Red fan, my opinion is not talk it up high, anything happens in the playoffs. ITS A DIFFERENT GAME!!! Hookfin said it nice in the paper its a different gme and all that matters is what happen on the field... I would get to pumped up about winning. Lexington people please stay humble and lets do this and focus 1 game at a time, and not worry about the past. Liberty wants us bad after the last 3 years. I say expect the unexpected. Closer score than you think maybe a touchdown or letting our kickers shine with a wining field goal after all kickers are part of the TEAM !!!! STAY HUMBLE LEX FANS!!!!!!

Slward and use2play4cc...how bout I save you guys a seat on our side next week. You know its much more comfortable on our side anyways...just kidding. I came and watched you guys at Covington last year. I actually enjoyed pulling for you guys and sitting with your fans. They even let me continue to sit there after I proudly announced I was a BIG RED fan. You guys get a few of your friends and help us pack this place over here.

I look for the Tigers to win this one again. Our kids seem to be very focused and on a mission. I do expect it to be much closer than our last game at their place. They did fumble several times and the field was slightly wet. I do think some of the fumbles came from the hard hits we were putting on the ball carriers. I'm sure our kids will be up for Liberty as I'm certain there same will be true for Liberty players. If the game happens to come down to the kicking game, that definitely goes in the Tigers favor. We've got one f the best kickers around.

Slward and use2play4cc...how bout I save you guys a seat on our side next week. You know its much more comfortable on our side anyways...just kidding. I came and watched you guys at Covington last year. I actually enjoyed pulling for you guys and sitting with your fans. They even let me continue to sit there after I proudly announced I was a BIG RED fan. You guys get a few of your friends and help us pack this place over here.

I look for the Tigers to win this one again. Our kids seem to be very focused and on a mission. I do expect it to be much closer than our last game at their place. They did fumble several times and the field was slightly wet. I do think some of the fumbles came from the hard hits we were putting on the ball carriers. I'm sure our kids will be up for Liberty as I'm certain there same will be true for Liberty players. If the game happens to come down to the kicking game, that definitely goes in the Tigers favor. We've got one f the best kickers around.

Oh im going to the game friday!!!!! I imagine there will be a great crowd too. As far as you kicker I think yours is deffinetly better but the kicker from white house was amazing.