Preseason Rankings for D1

Tribewrestling2013

Wow!!!!

I think this post is why the old man now is seen around town in short pants, black socks, and one of those straw hats with the green visor and a camera hanging from his narrow shoulders..He knew that you could lead the coacht goonies into the future and realized that his jokes albeit funny had become stale.

So cupcake, pull up those lacy pink panties that you have been known to wear and carry on the the twisted tradition that the old man started many years ago..

For all you newbies out there, calling cupcake and sommers the one and the same, is worthy of castration with a dull butter knife..

Much luck to little cupcake this year......

Joe Waddell iii sends.....

I love me some Joe Waddell,,,and I can't blame you for working in his yard and peeking in the windows...but enough about his good taste! I have two things:

1. If and or when I wear those pink panties again,,,the only direction they will ever be pulled is down!

2. Your humility is wasted on those who know you....there can be only one! It is you, BCB....

Don't....please don't fall off the grid like Kwai Chang Caine and die in a closet! There is still time for

you to have a coming-out party!? Join us BCB,,,the water is fine.....

CC,,,iii...

Quick Q and A why do you have joshua Bain from kingston 4th at 95.

Pretty much based it off state tourney results and season results, then looked at who would be back and how i felt they matched up 1 thu 6. It becomes an opinion like any other ranking. If that isnt the weight he will be going or he has a season ending injury then obviously that changes things. Is there a reason you put him somewhere else?