CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

Because I promise you that you wouldn't appreciate it if (after you did an incredible job at something) I went behind your work and said "Slim got outworked".......and no I do not coach at Cheatham County Central High School so it isn't like it "struck a nerve" with me at all!

That is why!

honestly really wouldnt bother me one bit. i was raised to take criticism as a motivation to improve myself. If a guy outworks me. please tell me so i can outwork him the next day. THATS THE JOY OF BEING COMPETITIVE! football is a tough guy sport. people get out played and outcoached all the time. It whats u do to learn from that and adjust and evolve for the next time around. THATS SPORTS! If u cant handle it get out of the business.

Edited by Slim88

86dad: you are right when saying my original account on here was deleted. In fact, it was robjim who deleted the account if you would like to know. You are calling them out because a freshman/jv schedule wasn't played. You have a right to your opinion but if you have waited all year long until the team finally lost a game to make a comment then that is sad. Where were those remarks when the team was 12-0? All of the sudden, after 12-1, it is a coaching issue you say! Interesting!

So you say getting on a message board and questioning coaching is "tough"? I don't question coaches on here. I don't question the effort of players on here either.

how is saying being outcoached questioning it?? and im not saying that is tough im saying people are gonna criticize in football. dont get butt hurt. Do something about it the next go around.

Also 86dad this is my only current CoachT screen name. I will be glad to meet up with you face to face if you have a problem with me. I am sure you won't however because if you are who I already believe you are then you are a coward! Plain and Simple!

Hey everybody BREAKING NEWS! I was catfish-hunter, Big Country, DaCatfish, and howdoitknow. I am sure 99% of CoachT already knew this information though!

Hey 86.. You are really over stepping here! You know as does everyone else that CC would of had to have near perfect game to beat a team like CPA! That's like saying like Harpeth shoulda beat CC this year.. Could of it happened? Yes! But 99 out of 100 they wouldn't had! Not the coaches fault, you can always question the coaching after the fact, but it wasn't there fault.

It has nothing to do with you anyway. You said such earlier today. Didn't Cheatham eliminate your team last week?

yep and i have CC all the praise they deserved. your point is? dont say then i should be done posting cuz u post on the biards across the state getting caught in arguements in 85 percent of them. so dont choose now to be a hypocrit ;). k im done. on to next week. great season Cheatham!

Slim88: that's good! I couldn't be happier that you are done. If you hide behind a screen name and question coaches then you are a coward. I asked what you do for a living and you refused to say. Why? I would say it's pretty cowardly to make comments about people who are doing a job and then not put your name behind your comment. Everybody on here knows who I am. You must not want for people to know who you are!

Slim88: that's good! I couldn't be happier that you are done. If you hide behind a screen name and question coaches then you are a coward. I asked what you do for a living and you refused to say. Why? I would say it's pretty cowardly to make comments about people who are doing a job and then not put your name behind your comment. Everybody on here knows who I am. You must not want for people to know who you are!

Howdy. I for one never questioned the coaches. Dad86 went on to fo that. But at first all he said was they got outcoached and u jumped down his throat. I however NEVER said they got outcoached or said anything negative about them. i could care less if they did. i have no ties with anyone from cheatham. just dislike the way u talk to people sometimes.