CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

Ok I have taken quite the interest in CC and truly believe if they can keep the turn-over ratio down that they have a very legitimate chance to win this game. All of the experts are going to pick CPA, we know this, they have the hot-shot former NFL QB coach and from top to bottom have somewhat of an all-star type 3A squad. Having said that, CC has maybe the best O-line in 3A w/ 3 bruisers pounding the ball. This makes for a very exciting/entertaining match-up. Fairview probably has more speed than CPA but were not as diciplined as CPA will be. What I mean by that is, CPA will not make mistakes to beat themselves. I believe this will be somewhat of a high scoring game w/ both teams scoring in the 20s maybe 30s and I really think CC will make the plays down the stretch to pull out the win and surprise the state. I think CC makes it to the title game if they get through CPA. I would not be being honest if I said I believe if CC beats CPA and wins next week they have a good chance to beat Alcoa or CAK in the finals but hey if they make it, they get their shot and it doesnt matter what I think.....

CC plays for nobody but there family, and that includes there coaches and teammates! I have said it over and over! If our O line plays like it has all year we have a chance to beat anyone! I was standing beside a yellow jacket fan pointing out that jackets had all 11 players in the box, and 7 8 10 plays we get 4, 5 ,6 yards or more! Then hear we go about CC can't cover the pass. We didnt not cover the pass against Grundy, we didnt tackle! Second half of that game we tackled they did nothing! Go cubs!! I believe in these kids, and I really think they can go to state, all the people picking the other team to win helps me, so please continue! Lol

Just gotta say that I was one of the first to say CC had a great team this year. I've had CPA and CC ranked 3 and 4 all year. Even before Howdy.

Going to be a battle! CC is the best team CPA has seen this year. No question. CPA will have to play their best game of the year to win.

Yeah I said it too, after we saw them week 0. Eleven weeks later, and they're much better.