BIG 7 CONFERENCE 2013

ArtVandalay

I've seen several Championship games in Cookville and at MTSU in the last few years and I can tell everyone that the game last night was a championship game. Even with all the turnovers I've never been more proud of our team. They fought hard and never gave up. Maryville knows that we were there.

Next year. We are losing our best class ever and that's hard to overcome. But, if Maliks brother plays and can.jump right in at QB I think it will be another good year if he's used correctly. That's the key. Malik was not used correctly until we had yo use him. Unless #10 grows a lot in the offseason I think we have to try to keep the same offense with Mikail(sp?) From what I've heard he might be better than his big brother. And there is still another Foreman to come who is in middle school who I coached in T- Ball and I have never seen anybody ever as fast as him. I'm always excited about the year to come but its especially hard when we fall short when I expected so much. Anybody know what other new players we have coming along with positions and what you've seen?

We? Who's this we? You got a football team in your pocket? :mrgreen:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get the talk started for next season for DISTRICT 1 AAA - THE BIG SEVEN CONFERENCE

Memebers: DANIEL BOONE, DAVID CROCKETT, DOBYNS-BENNETT, SCIENCE HILL, SULLIVAN CENTRAL, TENNESSEE HIGH, VOLUNTEER

We loose Sullivan South to District 1 AA. So most teams will have to replace that game on their schedule. I just heard South AD Anthony Richardson say that their 4 non-conference games next year will be: DANIEL BOONE, TENNESSEE HIGH, GATE CITY and they are talking to Middlesboro, KY and Greeneville. He did mention that the Rebels will not be playing DB any more.

So with that, DB will have 2 new games on their schedule next year, replacing: Sullivan South, Clinton. I am glad to drop both.

Roll Tribe Roll

We lose Sullivan South? Who's this we? You got a football team in your pocket?

Does anybody know if Foremans brother has ever played football or would this be his first time on the field? That's if he' going to play

He's played all his life. Like I said. By a very good source he's very good. Maybe will be better. Had a broke foot I think his freshman year. Starting point guard in basketball. Very quick. No doubt he will be QB. Well, he better be.