Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

Dresden will be better next year. If they have use the off season to get strong. Replace the heart of the senior class, and those that are returning work to improve, next year could be the best year so far. Would like to see the spread back there. I hate passing the ball, but you have to have a good balance to get to the championship. 2013 Lions will be 1a state champions IMO. All it takes is heart and hard work!

Dresden will be better next year. If they have use the off season to get strong. Replace the heart of the senior class, and those that are returning work to improve, next year could be the best year so far. Would like to see the spread back there. I hate passing the ball, but you have to have a good balance to get to the championship. 2013 Lions will be 1a state champions IMO. All it takes is heart and hard work!

SP needs games. Do y'all have openings? Call them up if you do.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Defense will be nasty next year. We are returning 8 starters on D. We are losing four starters on the O line so that will be the big question mark for me. And how in the world do you replace #34 ? Rumor is we might have a transfer or two that could help quite a bit. The qb position will also be another spot to wonder about. I think the potential is there for another good year. Wonder how much time the highly touted freshmen will see on the field?

From what I hear he will be in competition and will likely start. My worry is offensive line. That's the only position people have talked about for next year saying we are losing 4 and returning 1. I hope that 1 can lead them and we can establish a decent spread offense.I didn't know the defense was keeping 8 starters. That's crazy! They should be able to hold anybody to the 0-7 range. I've also heard something about a transfer. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm saying If Dresden figures something out on offense they'll be smelling a gold ball. Considering the past 3 years everybody has been saying this senior group coming up will be the first in Dresden to win a state title. This will be 3 successful years in a row. Go Lions! P.s. if Dresden can go to the semis with a 1 dimensional attack think what they can do with a passing attack. Just like two years ago. Unfortunately the sweeter vest beat us.

I would say south pitt will have something to say about dresden winning a gold ball, and I doubt that you will hold them under 7 points.

Humboldt will be a force to deal with and I figure UC will be good. I'm not ready to say this team can win it all but they can be pretty good. We do have one transfer that started Dresden this week that will help the offense. Possibly getting a huge lineman who's brother started for us this year. I hope we make it far enough to play south Pitt.....