Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

Seems like that is all McKenzie does nowadays.....dream. They have no chance this fall. Their head coach is trying to leave and the well has run dry there. Dresden, you guys have a ton of work to do on offense. Neither of you will be within 25 points of us this fall. We have a lot to replace on offense but that has never been a problem. We will be undefeated in district play and see what we can do in the 2A playoffs now. Dresden better be glad they moved down to 1A.

Seems like that is all McKenzie does nowadays.....dream. They have no chance this fall. Their head coach is trying to leave and the well has run dry there. Dresden, you guys have a ton of work to do on offense. Neither of you will be within 25 points of us this fall. We have a lot to replace on offense but that has never been a problem. We will be undefeated in district play and see what we can do in the 2A playoffs now. Dresden better be glad they moved down to 1A.

I Like Mckenzie Being Able To End Your Season...We Gonna Shut That Trap For Ya...lol

Not that I like to agree with butchie but I think Huntingdon will be back with the rest of us this fall. Your out of Warbrittions so you have no offense either. Dont see you undefeated in district play although it is a possibility. Think Dresden will be ready for the mighty mustangs come week 10.

Not that I like to agree with butchie but I think Huntingdon will be back with the rest of us this fall. Your out of Warbrittions so you have no offense either. Dont see you undefeated in district play although it is a possibility. Think Dresden will be ready for the mighty mustangs come week 10.

What's Wrong With Agreeing With Ole Butchie?

First time in 5 years without a Warbritton starting.