Good Night for Blount County Girls in 4AAA

GovMan

Bearden 52. Heritage 42. Heritage forgot they had post players tonight and tried to beat Bearden with 3s. Missed 11 in a row. Post players were 2 of three in first quarter. Heritage not using their post players is a below average team. Coach better watch some film, trying to play like last year. Will loose many more games with this game plan.

Bearden 52. Heritage 42. Heritage forgot they had post players tonight and tried to beat Bearden with 3s. Missed 11 in a row. Post players were 2 of three in first quarter. Heritage not using their post players is a below average team. Coach better watch some film, trying to play like last year. Will loose many more games with this game plan.

Shocked this was not a win for Heritage, or at least a little closer. Heritage has very good post players, they should use them. Bearden may be more of a contender for district 4, I guess Farragut better watch out.

Shocked this was not a win for Heritage, or at least a little closer. Heritage has very good post players, they should use them. Bearden may be more of a contender for district 4, I guess Farragut better watch out.

No; Beardon came to play and Heritage didnt. For three quarters we were out played offense and defense. Burchfield had 4 turn overs trying to get it to the posts. As a team Heritage was out rebound, both offense and defense. Heritage needs to look at this loss and grow from it.

Heritage had 20 points end of 3rd qtr. Beardon had 42, final score was 52 to 42 and most of the points came from the bench.

Just need to forget the past and move to the future. Cant do anything about the loss now except learn from it. We will win the next game against Beardon

No; Beardon came to play and Heritage didnt. For three quarters we were out played offense and defense. Burchfield had 4 turn overs trying to get it to the posts. As a team Heritage was out rebound, both offense and defense. Heritage needs to look at this loss and grow from it.

Heritage had 20 points end of 3rd qtr. Beardon had 42, final score was 52 to 42 and most of the points came from the bench.

Just need to forget the past and move to the future. Cant do anything about the loss now except learn from it. We will win the next game against Beardon

Does the Knight girl start? I cant believe she was out rebounded, she is so good and has a great pull up shot. Does she get to play ?

Watched Heritage last year live and die with 3s. Sat with some friends from Maryville tonight wo came to scout Heritage. Heritage started out just like Bearden, forcing 3s and not noticing that Pryor and Knight where working hard and getting open. At end of first half, Heritage had been so out coached, one of the Maryville people, said, we were thinking about running a box and one, but there is no need.

I will give coach credit, I believe he wanted to involve his posts more, but the girls are so used to shooting 3s, they don't even look at their posts. Just conditioned. 3rd and 4 th quarter a completely different team. They took the ball I side to both their posts and scored every time but once. Gives me hope that this well balanced team will use all their advantages. If Heritage looses again, it will b because they go 3 crazy again like at Bearden. Pryor was awesome when she got the ball