HERITAGE UPSET BRADLEY

stonehot87

Truth is wrestling across the state is improving as it should many programs are building with coaches who started when Bradley was the team to beat. I remember well kids from Knoxville and north Georgia even some from middle being welcomed in Bradley's wrestling room to workout in the off season. This board is a testament to what they did. Nobody cared if others wrestled Baylor. I know of times sitting in UTC s old gym and the round house and listening to fans from across the state hate on Bradley and I also know when that happens you're probably the best. Until someone else does what they've already done they are the bar. If you beat them you should be proud cause I know two things they won't make excuses and they won't quit. And I'm not a Bradley guy. Just a wrestling fan.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Bradley does not have 4 to 6 placers. I live in Cleveland and watch all the wrestling. Bradley does not have 4 to 6 placers

Navarro,Ream,Rose,Bromely,Clark 1-1st and 4-2nd place finishes in a tough region and Kazy is also a qualifyer

I said 4-6 placers

Looks like coach Smith got em ready

"notscared" when they place I want my almonds (they were better than the pecans @ the duals)

Navarro,Ream,Rose,Bromely,Clark 1-1st and 4-2nd place finishes in a tough region and Kazy is also a qualifyer

I said 4-6 placers

Looks like coach Smith got em ready

"notscared" when they place I want my almonds (they were better than the pecans @ the duals)

3 appears to be the number, so neither of us were right. I win since I did not go over on my numbers.