District 10A

d10baller

Houston County and Clarksville Academt did not play last night. No reschedule date as of now. Did anyone from District 10A play last night? Have any make-up dates been set? Would like to see the NC-McEwen game if they're not playing on a night when HC is.

McEwen's schedule now has NC listed for the 28th, a Monday, the day before they play HC home. HC currently does not have a game that night, unless they schedule a makeup on it. Looking forward to that week.

Houston County by as much as they want

East Robertson by 20....depends on if they show up to play or not

White House Heritage by 10..Merrol Hyde has stepped it up a little this year but do not believe it be enough to pull out against WHH

Mc vs. NC either could win...the win should not be by more than 8 points, I expect it to be closer. MC has home court advantage so I will give them the benefit and say they pull it out. All truly depends on who shows up ready to play and fouls may take part in the outcome.

NC over ER

CA - JB toss up

HC over WHH

MC over MH

My thoughts, guess we will see tomorrow!

Nc 54- Er 48

Hc 73 - Whh 47

Mc 62 - Mh 47

Ca/ JB?

I was way wrong on a previous post with the WHH/ MH game. WHH won by 36!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf  
    • The administration took the path of backing the coach and whispering to people that the kid was a problem. The reality is that the kid was never a problem on a team or classroom. The player says she has witnessed who back her not saying the f-word.  Why did the coach make that story up and other stories? I am not Sigmund Freud and do not have an answer for the ex=-coach's behavior..  
    • I think they have they coach they want close to being done. I guess we will all see how this plays out. I hope the hire a good one. There are some players in the box for the next coach to work with. 
    • Going to grundle Troy Fleming?
    • I agree I don't think it will go to trial either, but I feel like that will be because no judge would deem this to warrant a law suit... If the school board settles, they loose and all coaches and schools loose too.