The Fake Irish

bear cat brown

Just wanted to take a second to wish the purple fish eaters the best of luck....

I hope to hear of a certain motor home rocking and rolling to the wee hours in celebration, and sorry that I will miss such a party....

So on behalf of my boys, myself, my neighbor, and all of the EFT Nation, kick some arse!!!

Bcb iii

Ps.. Does anyone know why Sir Ghouse is such a homer for the TOW... Did he go there? Does his babies mommy work there?

Now back to retirement...

One more thing... Mocs2011 said he missed me and said if I went by his rules he would enjoy me posting again... I had forgotten who this poster was so i glanced back at some of his post...

Mocs2011, as Tanner from the Bad News Bears said at the end of the game, " you can take your apology and your trophy and shove em up your Arse"

Bcb iii sends....

Knew your halfway decent tone of late could not last. Did you wake up from a drunken stupor and realize it was wrestling season again? Back to retirement and I suggest staying away from Ghouse comments. Don't know him, but from his posts he seems intelligent, well written, and appears to know something about wrestling. Way out of your league!

Edited by mocs2011

Knew your halfway decent tone of late could not last. Did you wake up from a drunken stupor and realize it was wrestling season again? Back to retirement and I suggest staying away from Ghouse comments. Don't know him, but from his posts he seems intelligent, well written, and appears to know something about wrestling. Way out of your league!

Seems like ever time I read one of your post, Tom Jones is singing, "what's new PUSSYcat"

I do know Sir Ghouse and he is wayyyyyyyy smarter than me, fortunately I got you to make me feel better about myself, and of course my neighbor..

Bcb iii

Go Irish