West Carroll 2013

RegisP90X

I saw Dresden yesterday against TCA and you guys will beat them this year. They were very disappointing. They have no offensive line and play softer than they have the last couple of years. McKenzie is improved but not sure if they can recover from the season they had last year within one year. Sounds like you guys and Union City had a good scrimmage but I heard from another source they beat you guys pretty well. But that might have been more the case when substituting occurred. From what I have seen and heard this spring it looks like we'll definitely continue our dominance and finish first while you guys and McKenzie will battle for 2nd and 3rd, Dresden 4th, Gleason 5th, and Bruceton last.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Dresden yesterday against TCA and you guys will beat them this year. They were very disappointing. They have no offensive line and play softer than they have the last couple of years. McKenzie is improved but not sure if they can recover from the season they had last year within one year. Sounds like you guys and Union City had a good scrimmage but I heard from another source they beat you guys pretty well. But that might have been more the case when substituting occurred. From what I have seen and heard this spring it looks like we'll definitely continue our dominance and finish first while you guys and McKenzie will battle for 2nd and 3rd, Dresden 4th, Gleason 5th, and Bruceton last.

oh yeah we're not denying UC won the scrimmage but the starters tied 2-2 and yeah the UC's 1's stayed on the field considerably longer than ours...I think that had partly to do with the size difference they looked to have about 22-24 guys dressed out we had about 40

Seriously?I'm not sure exactly how you have the districts figured out already but that just crazy. One thing I know (from experience) is that you NEVER know how kids are going to perform on Friday nights. All of these teams have the summer to grow in strength and size. You never know who will transfer in and add to the mix as well. So to be so bold as to predict a team that will win it all at this point is just NUTS! Now thats just my 2 cents worth.

I prefer the one game at a time mentality personally!!

oh yeah we're not denying UC won the scrimmage but the starters tied 2-2 and yeah the UC's 1's stayed on the field considerably longer than ours...I think that had partly to do with the size difference they looked to have about 22-24 guys dressed out we had about 40

Daily Messenger story said UC beat WC 5-1 with starters and 9-1 counting subs

and I talked to that guy from the daily messenger yesterday..he was in all under armor...he left like 40 mins before the thing was even over so im guessing he just went on word of mouth

WC scored their 1st touchdown after UC had scored 4 td's. WC next td came close to the end of the scrimmage with UC winning 11 td to 2. WC td's came after UC starting front line came out. Daily messenger reporter might not have seen the WC's last td at end of scrimmage. Anyway, just a scrimmage in spring. I do admit, #16 for WC looks like a stud

WC scored their 1st touchdown after UC had scored 4 td's. WC next td came close to the end of the scrimmage with UC winning 11 td to 2. WC td's came after UC starting front line came out. Daily messenger reporter might not have seen the WC's last td at end of scrimmage. Anyway, just a scrimmage in spring. I do admit, #16 for WC looks like a stud

we r hoping he can be! yall had some good lookin boys too good overall ball carriers

and yall only scored 2 on our starting d.. so when you see 11 or 9 or whatever yal had its yikes but 2 of those came on our 1's js. plus Maddox knows our O like the back of his hand.

Scrimmages only let the coaches develop depth, score is irrelevant. I will say I was expecting more from our kids than what I was seeing against Camden and TCA but they will be much improved by fall. Edited by ysoangry

Scrimmages only let the coaches develop depth, score is irrelevant. I will say I was expecting more from our kids than what I was seeing against Camden and TCA but they will be much improved by fall.

agree. we had 1 main questions comin in to this...Could our QB be what we expect and handle the load? yes and honestly I wouldn be surprised if he was in the running for district mvp