West Carroll 2013

RegisP90X

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to have yal back on the schedule! Been some good ones at west carroll past 7-8 years between LC+WC! Good replacement game for Reidland KY, they were weak! At least when the playoffs come out we will have an idea about where our teams may stand! Good luck Eagles and see ya wk 5or6???

Glad to have yal back on the schedule! Been some good ones at west carroll past 7-8 years between LC+WC! Good replacement game for Reidland KY, they were weak! At least when the playoffs come out we will have an idea about where our teams may stand! Good luck Eagles and see ya wk 5or6???

heck yeah im glad we got you guys back on the ol schedule too, no matter what you know LC is going to have athletes and we love the test you present..i dont think we played yall since that playoff game we was up by like 24 at half and lost

heck yeah im glad we got you guys back on the ol schedule too, no matter what you know LC is going to have athletes and we love the test you present..i dont think we played yall since that playoff game we was up by like 24 at half and lost

yea that was a headscratcher? didn't matter we went to Huntingdon and got blasted the next week

team falling apart. QB wants to go to MILAN. Got turned around and tucked his tail and came back. trouble in the mist.

if youre talkin about trey that aint nothin but secondhand gossip! as a matter of fact milan was the ones trying to court him to move, but ya know its all good we got our guy and he aint going nowhere.

if youre talkin about trey that aint nothin but secondhand gossip! as a matter of fact milan was the ones trying to court him to move, but ya know its all good we got our guy and he aint going nowhere.

This is all news to me. I think it is a Huntingdon fan just trying to talk some mess!!! Who is trey?? Is he your qb???? How was Milan trying to court him to move??? Not saying you are lying... just want to know the details as this is news to me.

This is all news to me. I think it is a Huntingdon fan just trying to talk some mess!!! Who is trey?? Is he your qb???? How was Milan trying to court him to move??? Not saying you are lying... just want to know the details as this is news to me.

yeah maybe but i did hear some stuff around graduation time that he was transferring to Milan cuz him and his dad talked to someone in the program (no clue who) honestly i think it was just a ploy cuz there was word going around that instead of adjusting the offense to a big arm qb we were just going to insert a more option friendly qb