White House Heritage-Lets try this again

WHH

With the record breaker in tackles Zach Scannell and Robertson County Player of the Year Devin Wright gone. Do you think that Heritage can come back from losing the two? Because they were by far the team last year

I think you will find the Patriots to be a very deep team this year at the skill positions.  No one dominant player but rather a collective effort.  They go 5 deep at RB and 3-4 deep at receiver.  This may be the best football TEAM that Heritage has put on the field.  I think they have just as good a chance as anyone to win their first ever District title. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find the Patriots to be a very deep team this year at the skill positions.  No one dominant player but rather a collective effort.  They go 5 deep at RB and 3-4 deep at receiver.  This may be the best football TEAM that Heritage has put on the field.  I think they have just as good a chance as anyone to win their first ever District title. 

So you think that they have someone to fill Wright and Scannell's position? Those were probably the best players to come through Heritage. You have Reyes who can cover Reids spot easily but the line and Scannell and Wright may be some tough shoes to fill. Because you don't have a Titans Player of the Year and Robertson County like Wright just leave and a player like Scannell who was runner up in player of the year just leave without it hurting.

So you think that they have someone to fill Wright and Scannell's position? Those were probably the best players to come through Heritage. You have Reyes who can cover Reids spot easily but the line and Scannell and Wright may be some tough shoes to fill. Because you don't have a Titans Player of the Year and Robertson County like Wright just leave and a player like Scannell who was runner up in player of the year just leave without it hurting.

I believe that it IS hard to replace special players, and those two were special, but it has to happen each and every year.  Perhaps next year you will be talking about how hard it will be to replace this player or that player,etc..  If you want to check out this year's players come out this Friday at the East Robertson jamboree or next Friday to see how they do against East Hickman.  BTW, have you seen any of the scrimmages or 7 on 7's? 

I believe that it IS hard to replace special players, and those two were special, but it has to happen each and every year.  Perhaps next year you will be talking about how hard it will be to replace this player or that player,etc..  If you want to check out this year's players come out this Friday at the East Robertson jamboree or next Friday to see how they do against East Hickman.  BTW, have you seen any of the scrimmages or 7 on 7's? 

No I have not but I am just saying losing Devin Wright, who like I said was TITANS ON 2 PLAYER OF THE WEEK, is like Beech losing Jalen Hurd. That's a hard person to lose. Scannell may be replaced by Turner who is a complete football player. The other Seniors I will say were just average players but still losing Wright and Scannell may be a big blow.

No I have not but I am just saying losing Devin Wright, who like I said was TITANS ON 2 PLAYER OF THE WEEK, is like Beech losing Jalen Hurd. That's a hard person to lose. Scannell may be replaced by Turner who is a complete football player. The other Seniors I will say were just average players but still losing Wright and Scannell may be a big blow.

Really Joe?

Really Joe?

Though Joe Walker was a fantastic player I am not Joe. I am just stating that it is hard to let go of big name players like last years class lacked rushers after Walker left until Wright was the leading rusher of the team. Not saying that Howard cannot do it because I think he was the second leading rusher behind Wright either him or Ferguson were. But don't get me wrong there are spots that are going to be better than others like the qb position and possibly the line.

Ryan Sizemore and Branson Cramm are two great players that were not on the team last year.  Sizemore was All-District when he was playing with White House as a soph.  Also, Thad and Lil' JT will be major contributors at the RB position.  They have been the most impressive at RB so far to me.  The Patriots are very well rounded this year.

Ryan Sizemore and Branson Cramm are two great players that were not on the team last year.  Sizemore was All-District when he was playing with White House as a soph.  Also, Thad and Lil' JT will be major contributors at the RB position.  They have been the most impressive at RB so far to me.  The Patriots are very well rounded this year

Do you know how the rushing game went last year I know right was the leader but how much was Howard, Ferguson, and Reid behind him

Loved all the players you have all mentioned and everyone were not only good football players but great kids. With that said Sizemore and Kramm are the two best athletes I have seen since Tyler Slagle. The early look at this team tells me this could be the best Heritage team I have seen.

Edited by dalton11