state tourney needs revamping

topper06

The way it is now favors the stronger districts/regions. And since you can't seed schools and have them travel long distances like they do in the NCAA it's the best thing going. Dont much care that you can lose 3 games and still advance but it is what it is

I do favor Rats plan. I like that it makes the district finals and consolation mean a lot.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The way it is now favors the stronger districts/regions. And since you can't seed schools and have them travel long distances like they do in the NCAA it's the best thing going. Dont much care that you can lose 3 games and still advance but it is what it is

I do favor Rats plan. I like that it makes the district finals and consolation mean a lot.

it will never be equitable regardless of how it is implemented because the "top 8" teams in the state will not always play in it. if the state wasn't so expansive you could move teams around...then you might have a chance to get the best quality teams in the thing...

it will never be equitable regardless of how it is implemented because the "top 8" teams in the state will not always play in it. if the state wasn't so expansive you could move teams around...then you might have a chance to get the best quality teams in the thing...

Agreed. But I would like to see more of a win or go home aspect of it.