Clarkrange/Watertown Game Last Night

clarkrangefan

Clarkrange played with this team the first half but came out cold in the second. Our shots just wouldn't fall in the last half of the game (unfortunantely). It always amazes me that a team can press the entire game and never foul anyone out. As a matter a fact they had 2 faouls the second half. Pretty amazing to play that much pressure defense and never foul hahha. The big guy #55 nailed our bg guys everytime down the floor and the REFS never saw that. He had 1 foul the whole game....wow that's pretty amazing too.

Clarkrange played with this team the first half but came out cold in the second. Our shots just wouldn't fall in the last half of the game (unfortunantely). It always amazes me that a team can press the entire game and never foul anyone out. As a matter a fact they had 2 faouls the second half. Pretty amazing to play that much pressure defense and never foul hahha. The big guy #55 nailed our bg guys everytime down the floor and the REFS never saw that. He had 1 foul the whole game....wow that's pretty amazing too.

WOW REALLY! Do you want some cheese with that wine? You got DONKEY STOMPED! FACE IT. I never really post on here but this is just stupid focus on boyd. We are focused on grace baptist. Have a nice day

you guys should be glad you made it to the finals because pickett co is the best team in your district hands down!

you know some teams out there are athletic and fast and can move thier feet and not foul to stay in front of the ball handler. Also if you play post its physical part of the game so there may be some contact. Good luck to you guys hope you guys win on Monday and and move on to the Glass house.

you guys should be glad you made it to the finals because pickett co is the best team in your district hands down!

I'm not agreeing with anything as far as the fouls. the game was called crappy all the way around. Watertown beat us to death and ran us up and down the floor. When you go 6 deep you'll never beat a team like that. But to say PC was the best in the district??? I really hope you are joking. They had to play the play in game against monterey to just get in our district tourney. how are they anywhere close to the best? JCounty and Crange were tied and it went to a coin flip to see who was #2 and #3 in the district tourney. PC was pretty bad all year. CRange may not have been the best in the district but they are still playing. they won when it mattered. I dont see anyone else in the district still going. Just like last year. Where was PC when CRange was in chattanooga playing sectionals? Again i'm not taking anything awaty from Watertown. They are a great ball team and it showed. But to say PC was best "hands down" in our district is a huge disrespect to us, Clay, and Jackson Co.

Another big cry baby. I love it Edited by biggest

Ill say this Pickett may not have been the best team but they gave Watertown all they wanted. Clarkrange did win when it mattered. Last night's game was not a butt kicking but The tigers did dominate the 2nd half. I expect they will play well in thier next game.

I watched the jc h20 game and range h20 game just based off those 2 games and that only jc was a lot better than range......but you got to give these young men and coach their props they done something that has bot been don in 102 yrs. Of h20 sports.........so let's stop saying would uh, should uh.com could ah. Its h20 and grace now and range and boyd.......good luck ...........

I watched the jc h20 game and range h20 game just based off those 2 games and that only jc was a lot better than range......but you got to give these young men and coach their props they done something that has bot been don in 102 yrs. Of h20 sports.........so let's stop saying would uh, should uh.com could ah. Its h20 and grace now and range and boyd.......good luck ...........

lol at would uh,could uh,should uh.com thats funny