WELCOME TO OWL NATION COACH MAC BRYAN....

Why is it so important for you to mention all the kids misfortunes like you have a "your school is better than mine" mentality...I have relatives/friends that hate the day they made the decicion to go to your school....were told alot of lies, mislead as freshmen but couldnt get out without sitting out a yr. So what is your point? you dont mention anything negative until I mention it and then you go into detail about it...but you start off most of your conversations about the indiscretions of #28.....you have a new hand picked principal...so what I dont Care!! all I'm concerned with is another W on Friday nite....

Bean was hand picked. I do care about what happens at my school both during the day and on friday nights and they are connected. I really do not care about pissed off parents that did not get what they wanted at East Ham. I do not think East Ham is any better then any other school. I do not lead every post about #28, I have well over 500 post I would say that may 5 even mention his name or number........ I hope he turns it around I hope he gets a 1000 yards rushing I hope he gets to play at next level........ But all student athletes should be treat as equals....... My God why do you think we have the issues we have today.... cause kids think they are above the law, and should not be punished at all. Read the papers college pros it bad dude and we are at fault cause we let them get away with it at an early age. We are rasing a bunch of all about me types cause in the end Aggressive its all about the W's on Friday. I have a lot of folks work for me that all they cared about was the W,s There making $8 an hour. Lets move on my friend and yes I consider you a friend.

Do you have any kids from Ringgold? oh I forgot they are all "zoned" and live in the area...Oh i dont care about that....do whatever you need to do....

I never said that. No we have no person that is on our football team from Ringgold, or Baseball team, but I do think they have some of ours. Remember Aggressive if some one lives in Ringgold and the parent works at East Ham they can attend East Ham, Oh you mean like Vonn Bell,

Biggest problem with athletics at OOL. is the kids there that do not belong there. I know..believe me. Several live near me and should be at Central.

You are right but what can be done about that if they have the proper documentation to be there? If its not right call in on them with evidence and get it changed....good luck :mellow:

Ok OwliCane ...no one at your school is getting a pass...you go strictly by the rule book...YEA RIGHT <_<

I no of no one at our school that gets a pass. Not saying someone did not but I don't know anything about it. Tell me more.... I really want to know. i just told you that the kid you brought into question got a 3 game susspension he was 15 years old, your kid is 18 and has his name plastered all over Chattanooga times free press and Chattanoogan............

Ok I am back to football......... just had a co-worker tell me this was nuts and that I am insane.... I am.

Tell you what Aggressive If your Owls beat my Canes I will wear a Ooltewah shirt everyday to work the week after, I will post pictures on here everyday for you no face shot. Are you game! I think you will look good in Black and Green! Trying to move on here.......

Bean was hand picked. I do care about what happens at my school both during the day and on friday nights and they are connected. I really do not care about pissed off parents that did not get what they wanted at East Ham. I do not think East Ham is any better then any other school. I do not lead every post about #28, I have well over 500 post I would say that may 5 even mention his name or number........ I hope he turns it around I hope he gets a 1000 yards rushing I hope he gets to play at next level........ But all student athletes should be treat as equals....... My God why do you think we have the issues we have today.... cause kids think they are above the law, and should not be punished at all. Read the papers college pros it bad dude and we are at fault cause we let them get away with it at an early age. We are rasing a bunch of all about me types cause in the end Aggressive its all about the W's on Friday. I have a lot of folks work for me that all they cared about was the W,s There making $8 an hour. Lets move on my friend and yes I consider you a friend.

I dont care what happens at your school....so dont mention it....what happens at my school stays at my school....I worked in the corporate world were all they care about is money, greed, and themselves......

I no of no one at our school that gets a pass. Not saying someone did not but I don't know anything about it. Tell me more.... I really want to know. i just told you that the kid you brought into question got a 3 game susspension he was 15 years old, your kid is 18 and has his name plastered all over Chattanooga times free press and Chattanoogan............

so its public knowledge so nothing to hide....I have no reason to put kids on blast to make me feel better about my school.....its alot of 18yr. olds at school so quit pointing that out...its a positive in every kid.....

Ok I am back to football......... just had a co-worker tell me this was nuts and that I am insane.... I am.

Tell you what Aggressive If your Owls beat my Canes I will wear a Ooltewah shirt everyday to work the week after, I will post pictures on here everyday for you no face shot. Are you game! I think you will look good in Black and Green! Trying to move on here.......

Ok thats fair....

so its public knowledge so nothing to hide....I have no reason to put kids on blast to make me feel better about my school.....its alot of 18yr. olds at school so quit pointing that out...its a positive in every kid.....

Your right, yes sir, so sorry to question you or your school.... I move on.....